CREEPER. Ballin'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Burly". It just annoys me to no end. And worse, they used it in Animal Crossing >_>

Anything boys use to describe their below area. I just, never want to hear it.

theres another one I cant think of right now...

ah yes, insults for black people. Im not one, but it really makes me angry when they insult one, or worse, insult themselves. I really cant stand it.

and the word or thought of eternity. That one scares the crap out of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
When people pull off fake British/Fancy accents. I swear to god I was about to KILL this boy for calling me Madame Muzelle (Or whatever) When I was entering a class, he opened the door and bowed and said it. The thing is, HE'S A FRIGGEN NERD. He scares me )less and know's it to!

That's about it. The rest are sounds.

I just hate when my brother make's weirdbehind accents. T_T

Whenever somebody says balls it annoys me because I know that if a boy from my school were there when that person said it, they would start laughing like it's so hilarious. For disgusting reasons. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.
*steps back into (Non)TamaTalk forum*

Heh... sorry it's been a while since I've been here. Anyway, I totally understand about the "balls" thing. Every single boy at my school has comebacks like this:

"Go suck balls, you *insert cuss word here*" or "your mom!" It gets soooo annoying! Like they're so immature. :D And they just have to use cuss words. I mean come on, it's middle school people, not pre-k. It gets on my nerves.

When people pull off fake British/Fancy accents. I swear to god I was about to KILL this boy for calling me Madame Muzelle (Or whatever) When I was entering a class, he opened the door and bowed and said it. The thing is, HE'S A FRIGGEN NERD. He scares me )less and know's it to!
That's about it. The rest are sounds.

I just hate when my brother make's weirdbehind accents. T_T
That drives me nuts when people try to speak in accents. :D

The only thing that could really drive me up the wall is:

"Your mom"

x_x Oh and as for the whole "balls" thing being the perverted person I am I find that hilarious. xD ... You didn't hear that.

Edit:perverted little kid to perverted person. Im not a little kid. o_o

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll put the words in order.

1.SHIKAINO!!!! *barfs*

2. Accents (...so annoying)

3. Cool(...Why don't people care anymore?)

4. Text talk (ex. hiz THer iz mea Go0d Mornin)

5. Tata for now (Sounds gross)

-Temari Nara

Emo, liek, liek to-tally!, Oh Em Gee, bosh, gangsta, lawl...'nuff said

I'll put the words in order.
1.SHIKAINO!!!! *barfs*

2. Accents (...so annoying)

3. Cool(...Why don't people care anymore?)

4. Text talk (ex. hiz THer iz mea Go0d Mornin)

5. Tata for now (Sounds gross)

-Temari Nara
the "tata" thing is anoying

Any word related to anything discreet/sex.

Is that a topic we should discuss without maturity? x_x

Yea not many words tick me off besides preppy like words ( I don't really like preps no offense to anyone who is one )

1. Cha'!

2. Needles! ( I'm scared of needles )

3. Shoots ( It reminds me of needles )

And That's about it so far! -^___^-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back