CREEPY ROLL.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess08

Reaction score
But this one is actually different, because it's creepy. Yep.

[by the way, if I see someone screaming about being rickroll'd and pranking I will point and laugh and call you a moron.]

RICK ROLL CREEPY VERSION AHEAD! ATTENTION: RICK ROLL!!!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
[omg, lawl, twilight trailer omg??????]

Oh, that intro and those reversed colors. Goshdarn you, Rick Astley, you've stolen me again! -waves in air-

Before any one complains about "PRANK LINKS" I refer you to the TamaTalk Site Rules:

2. Prank Links
This is essentially any post or thread that leads another member to another place under false guidance. For example:

You see a link saying "Get a free tamagotchi here!" and thinking you've scored well, you click the link only to end up looking at someone's zooreka pet or one of those nasty brain eating website. sad.gif

NO ONE APPRECIATES BEING MISLEAD!

Prank links are not nice and not funny... and they are banned. Remember that nasty pranks with frightening or surprise endings or brain eating can result in damaging psychological effects such as nightmares and anxiety, particularly on younger children.

Note: You are welcome to post Zooreka and brain eating links in your signature AS LONG AS they are clearly labelled as such: 'Visit my star pet!' and "Get your brain eaten here!".

If you don't want to be Rick Roll'd... don't click the link.

Apparently Rick Astley was nominated for Best ever Music act, All because of the Rick Roll'd Vid.

Anyway. I think its halarious.

Latest posts

Back