Creepy things that come around!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um what is morfing? Also ok, my old house I think was haunted! At night my mom would wake up because she would here a piano playing, she would go downstairs because she would think my dad left the radio on before he left but it was off. Also if you put your head to the wall you would hear a woman's voice. And one night I was in my room and I looked out my door and I saw a woman like figure stairing at me, I was little and I didnt really do anything I just staired at it trying to see who it was, suddenly it vanished! We think it was nice and it liked us because when we tried to move, the basement flooded for no reason, I didn't want to leave either so I dunno (if there was a ghost) if she saw me because I tried to pull the for sale sign out of the ground but it was to deep. The next day the sign was gone! It took us a long time to move, but we finally did it lol!

KC7 :lol:

are u sure it was not a dream or youre eyes playing tricks on ya

The photo I'm about to show you was taken a while ago... in like... July or sometime around there. It was when I used to go to church and there was a cute little girl there so i took a photo. I SWARE that white thing was NOT there when The photo was Taken >>> https://i17.tinypic.com/4ifxwfl.jpg
My camera gives off orbs x.x' Clean the lens.

That's a good logical explanation... :ph34r: ;) :D I was getting creeped out... :wacko: Thanks sweet kandi.

~T22

B)

I've had a ghosty gaurdian angel experience before. B) It was rather nice!

I was sitting in my living room and my arm was feeling stiff, so I stretched out my hand and I felt something grab it. o_O Yet, nothing was there. I left my arm in the air for a second, the grip still on my hand. My heart was racing. The hand wasn't cold, it was warm. Then I felt something like a warm finger touch my face. I thought I heard a small, girl giggle.

Thats my story. I get kinda freaked out by these topics though.... :wacko:

Love, Amizura

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a ghosty gaurdian angel experience before. B) It was rather nice!
I was sitting in my living room and my arm was feeling stiff, so I stretched out my hand and I felt something grab it. o_O Yet, nothing was there. I left my arm in the arm for a second, the grip still on my hand. My heart was racing. The hand wasn't cold, it was warm. Then I felt something like a warm finger touch my face. I thought I heard a small, girl giggle.

Thats my story. I get kinda freaked out my these topics though .... :wacko:

Love, Amizura
Me too, but I love them.

I love my guardian angel experences, one night I was thinking alot about my grandmother one night, the next morning I was told that the grandmother I was think about, had died.

I ran to my room and shut the door, and I felt someone hugging me and telling me in my ear that everything was okay, and that my grandma was in heaven now, and that she loved me.

I beleive it was her angel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure its just stuff on the lens?

How come the white thing is so bright??

Oh, and I reckon animals can see ghosts!! once my friends were in a paddock at night mucking around, and their dog started barking at nothing and they thought it was cute so they took a photo. There was two orbs in the photo. B)

And once i was out in the backyard with my cat, and it was getting dark. My cat is a good hunter and all of a sudden she pounced on something, ran around, and then she got scared and ran up the tree! o_0 It mightve been the ghost of a bird that she killed :wacko:

Are you sure its just stuff on the lens?How come the white thing is so bright??

Oh, and I reckon animals can see ghosts!! once my friends were in a paddock at night mucking around, and their dog started barking at nothing and they thought it was cute so they took a photo. There was two orbs in the photo. :mimitchi:

And once i was out in the backyard with my cat, and it was getting dark. My cat is a good hunter and all of a sudden she pounced on something, ran around, and then she got scared and ran up the tree! o_0 It mightve been the ghost of a bird that she killed :nyatchi:
Did you use flash? If so, whatever is on your lens is most likely catching a reflection. That's why the orbs are brighter towards the top left of the picture, where the flash comes from.

Are you sure its just stuff on the lens?How come the white thing is so bright??

Oh, and I reckon animals can see ghosts!! once my friends were in a paddock at night mucking around, and their dog started barking at nothing and they thought it was cute so they took a photo. There was two orbs in the photo. :mimitchi:

And once i was out in the backyard with my cat, and it was getting dark. My cat is a good hunter and all of a sudden she pounced on something, ran around, and then she got scared and ran up the tree! o_0 It mightve been the ghost of a bird that she killed :nyatchi:
I think animals can see ghosts too ^^ Like... my cats will stare at nothing in particular for a long time acting like theyre gonna pounce on it, and then theyll get scared and slink away o_O

"hh.... *ahem* Whats wrong with swastikas? I mean yeah, I understand... yeah the Hitler thing.... but.... ._.' Thats sort of offensive... ish... o_O"

Umm, how about their being a very prevalant symbol of a regime that slaughtered MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of innocent men, women and chilldren? Russians, gypsies, homosexuals, people of different political views, catholics and, yes, jews. I understand there are ancient and modern benign useages of the swastika but for you to pretend that there are not sinister modern associations with it is disingenuous. I am all for people practicing free speech but I found your response a bit callous. If you had pointed out examples of past and present uses of the swastika that did not carry the taint of the Nazi regime, I would have had no problem with your response.

Peace, love, tolerance and compassion to EVERYONE of you sweet little tama friends! I hope you all have a beautiful, joyous new year!!!!!! :mimitchi:

p.s. I have a good ghost story but I'll tell you later. Kisses to all!!!!

I do belive I used to run around with a small girl my age called Amanda, and I do belive she was skinny had brown hair and was always wearing a white shirt and jeans or a white dress...

She was beautiful and I forgot her until my mum told me about her not long ago...

I think she was my guardian angel and she has done her job!

My dad's mum died not long ago and my newborn brother laughs at nothing and smiles all the time(Yes he is a happy baby) and we could smell for purfume in the lounge room and my brother was asleep.

Ghosts don't scare me because I know they can't hurt you becuase they're dead all they can possibly do is take care of you.

The photo I'm about to show you was taken a while ago... in like... July or sometime around there. It was when I used to go to church and there was a cute little girl there so i took a photo. I SWARE that white thing was NOT there when The photo was Taken >>> https://i17.tinypic.com/4ifxwfl.jpg
lmao..that happens to my friend's camera and it would only turn out in pictures of her brother and then she was saying that she was going to have a sayonce roflol

Yeah, ghosts aren't scary...it's things like vampires that scare me...*shudder*
vampires interest me...they aren't scary at all...real killers and the Saw movies scare me cause there are sick people out there that might get ideas from it....-shudders-

this topic is freaky but yet very interesting - shakes a little - im under a blanket now lol XD

I think animals can see ghosts too ^^ Like... my cats will stare at nothing in particular for a long time acting like theyre gonna pounce on it, and then theyll get scared and slink away o_O
Yeah. :lol:

My kittty (Smoky) will sometimes stare out the window, hiss, meow, and back up. Sometimes, she'll be hunched on the ground and pounced onto something then meow. She'd spit and snarl, then be fine. o_O

Love, Amizura

odd i never thought of that my dog barks for no real reason so does that mean - gasp - O_O..

Maybe animals just do what they like! Because cats and dogs bark so much for no real reason, that if it was true that they saw ghosts - that would mean ghosts wandered EVERYWHERE :lol: *shudders* there would probably be one right by me now....*AAGGHH!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back