-cries-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ribbo

Reaction score
My grandmother's husband says he isn't going to pay the bills, because of something that happened mygrandma said that I waish he was one, I think she didn't mean it, byt my grandpa ook it seriously, and now he's saying, 'yoou said yo didn't want me here, so why should I pay the bills..' my gran is crying.

I feel like crying, because I live with them.

Im so upset at the minute, I don't want my granpa to split up with her- he's shredding the papers now.

What can I do!?

They've been married for 10 years now, I love my grandpa so much and I'll cry so much when he goes, I need advice, and fast. :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD.

My grandma just told e to have a word with her, she says they are splitting, up, im sitting her crying my eyes out now.

My granpa- it takes alot to make him cry.

He's crying now.

I just feel like I should be dead.

I hate 2007- my cat put to sleep, my grandparents splitting up!

ARGH I cant take it anymore!! DDx

ok hold on tell me this do they have a song like when they first meet song If you know what i am talking about. If they do play it over and over so they can hear it. And have them sit down and talk with them and say remember all the good times they had. It worked for my Dad and My Step mom and they are happy again.

I cant tell you.

It's something about him having just a little too much drink- nothing iolent- but emotionally.

Im so upset right now- softallgirl- that wont happen, trust me.

He said he's leaving tomorrow, and he was crying when he said it.

I just feel like I should be dead.
I hate 2007- my cat put to sleep, my grandparents splitting up!

ARGH I cant take it anymore!! DDx
1. No, you shouldn't be dead.

2. I undertsand I hate 2007 too. :[

3. I know this may be hard for you but you can't change someone's descion to split up. They are going to have to work this out, not you. It's not your fault this is happening and I understand that your upset. I really do. :'[ Try getting your mind of this for a while. It seems as if this is really stressing you out.

I hope you feel better soon. :]

I can assue you- i'vetried to get them back together- I really have!

She said, 'im sory for crashing your world ___, but hes cossed the line this time.'

Tanks for the commment, yes I am stressed, I robably wont get over this until sometime next year. D:

Ah, I'm so sorry, rib. ;)

I don't know how it feels, I'm sorry. Just hang in there. If they realize you're upset, they might not split up.

It's really their decision. They may just be threatening eachother but they might get over their differences.

I wish you luck!

wowthat story made me cry

im glad they r back together
They aren't back together though. :D

TW= Thanks, but they arent getting back together, for sure- I asked her if she would divorce him, she said 'If I had the money he would be out ages ago.' And that made me uupset, they really don't care about me being upset, I mean they do- but I mean, they were upset too, they aren;t going to get back together just for my sake. :p

But thanks a bunch, I feel alot better since whats happened, Im trying to focus on the happy things and not tending to worry about that much.

Happy new year everybody, <3

:) I know how you feel, lot's of bad things happed in my life like this too.

The best thing to do is ask god to help you and to have hope. :) :D :)

Try to think about the new year ahead, and the good things that happed last year. :)

don't think about the bad things that happed last year.If you need any more advice or if you need someone to comfort you, PM me and thats what I'll do. :)

Thanks a bunch FlowerFairy, don't worry- Thats what I am doing, im feeling alot better, thanks for your help. :)

Im trying not to focus on the subject anymore, If I do it'll lead me onto the good things, and just knowing that that'll never have that again upset's me so, Im trying to focuso on other things right now. :)

Don't worry. Just try to look forward to the New Year. I know that isn't good advice. Sorry!

I knew 2008 would be a fantastic year! :)

They aren't splitting up!

They realise how much they love each other and decided they can't be without each other!

Im so so soo happy! What a great start to the New Year! :mellow:

I knew 2008 would be a fantastic year! :D They aren't splitting up!

They realise how much they love each other and decided they can't be without each other!

Im so so soo happy! What a great start to the New Year! :p
Yay!

I'm glad 2008 started well for you!

I am very happy for you and your grandparents. :)

Happy 2008!

tho spiltting up is bad iss better to do that then have to liveo n tender hooks
Sorry, but what are tender hooks? =)

Yay, thanks spiff! I knew that 2008 was going to start out as a great year! :p

Thank you so uch, your a great friend. :)

Tender hooks is like not liking each other very well but staying together.

Or

The smallest thing that happens could kick something off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tender hooks is like not liking each other very well but staying together.
Or

The smallest thing that happens could kick something off.
Oh, thanks! =D

've ust realised that I could have googled it. ;(

Oh well, thanks anyway, and lil-miss-vampire-13, thanks for telling me that, but everything is better now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back