Crissy and Friends ch.2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplegal93

Reaction score
Crissy sat on her bed feeling sorry for herself."Why do I have to get married?Why? I have never had a boyfriend in my whole life. I thought being an adult could be fun,but I was so wrong". There was a knock at Crissy's screen."Yes?" Crissy replied,trying to hide her disapointment. "You've got to much on your mind. Cheer up! Its your birthday!"Chrissy replied cheerfully. "How can Icheer up at a time like this?" Crissy talked back."Look. I know thet you're upset. why dont you go to the shop with Roxy?Who knows,maybe you might meet someone." Crissy thought about it for a minute, andagreed, Sheloved shopping,and did have quite a few points to spend. A few minutes later, Crissy was at Roxy's screen. "What are you doing here?" I just came from your party". Roxy asked. "Well, my mom told me that I have to find a husband since I'm an adult now,so I dicited to go to the shop to get it off my mind. So............ you wanna go or not?" Crissy asked impaciently. "Fine,fine I go. Just let me get ready." Roxy rushed off,and sooncame back.

---------------

Later at the shop. "Why are you warring so much? The mahmaker will fix you rihgt up." Roxy said. "I don't want an arranged marrige. I want to marry someone that I LOVESAID Crissy. "OH NO!" Someone bumped into Crissy,and her stuff came falling down to the floor. She quicklybent downto pick up her stuff. A hand touched hers. "Oh sorry!" said the boy. Crissy looked up to see the most handsome boy she ever seen bend over to help pick up her stuff."Oh no it was my faultI should have wached were I was going." said Crissy shyly. "Yah it was your fault" they both laughed,and had a moment to finish picking up her stuff. "Here you go" "Thanks" They both got up at the same time and bumped heads on accident." Oops! Im sorry that was my fault" The boy said. " Hey Crissy , Im going over there, I'll meet you back at the food courtin a little bit! O.K Take your time and Ido mean alot of it!"Roxy said. Crissy was exited to be alonewith this mystery guy. So for the next hour the mystery boy and Crissytalked and talked and talkedand talked. They laughed at each others jokes and listened o each others stories. "Crissy! Come on! Its 7:48 My owner and probably yours might be getting." "I have to go now.but I need to know one thing." Crissy bludhed. "Yah? Whats that?" "I need to know you name."Crissy said turning even more red.

Im................. Derrick, the Marutchi

___________________________________________________ *****Ch.2 COMING SOOM.*****

Latest posts

Back