Cross - Version mating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knightrider

Reaction score
If you have two different versions and you want them to marry, here's how you do it.

First, bolth need to be adults, 5yrs old, and they have to be best friends for this to work. each tamagotchi must use the item Honey, the love potion. while the love potion is still having effect on your character, make them connect, if it is present, they will be married, if not, nothing happens. If it is present, the father will come over, and the mother will do this dance right before the male comes over, it will turn it's head side to side a few times. then while the male visits, the mother will have her babies.

I've done this before, so if you have any questions, PM me.

Actually, you don't have to use a love potion.It is harder to mate different versions, but they will mate if you make them become best friends.I have found they don't have to be partners to mate.

I've always mated my v1 and v3 together and my v1 and v4. Which proves love potion/honey is not needed- the v1 doesn't have love potion/honey on it.

But I'm still glad you've posted this because I know a lot of people who believe that different versions cannot mate. I don't find it in the least bit weird.

I have believed that the love potion/honey doesn't do anything when you try to cross-breed two different versions, but there might just be a slim chance that it helps.

There is no set age for mating two separate versions. Just that they have to have been in the adult stage for 24 hours (this is without pausing). So the a v1-v3 will be about the age of 4-5yr and a v4 or 4.5 will be about the age of 3-4yr.

Actually, they have to have been adults for at least 24 hours without being paused, both of them.

And if they are two different versions, you can't connect for present.

Please do not backseat moderate, the moderating is for the moderaotrs *Hint Hint* . But the thing is, thaat that does not work on all versions of tamagotchi, the V5 has no ways of connecting to any other versions apart from the V5.

~*Danni~*

wow,

thankyou. this is really goiong to elp me, because before, i had always been wondering if two different version can

connect. but now you have given me the answer...thanks

love,

Tamagotchii

Actually, they have to have been adults for at least 24 hours without being paused, both of them.
And if they are two different versions, you can't connect for present.
my v2 just gave my v4 a present :mametchi:

You can get the love potion with a password at the V3 shop I believe, and trust me, it speeds up the process. Me and my friends always mate with other versions and stuff, but it is kinda hard because you don't really know if they are doing present, or game. But with the love potion, they pretty much automatically fall in love! Then, after 24 hours, you can mate! I love how the mom has her kids, I think its so cute how they just disappear and appear on the other screen!

<3 ~~Loola~~ <3

You don't NEED the potion, but if you use it you don't have to spend so much time making them fall in love.

<3 ~~Loola~~ <3

Latest posts

Back