Cruelty to tamagotchis.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of the following do you think is the crulest part of the Tamas' life?

• Spliting up the twins, when two tamas mate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They die and you just let get a new one, and a nother and a nother....

• they can give each other poop.

• they have to bare to be matched by the matchmaker.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know, Im between the matchmaker and the Twins thing!

I think that splitting twins is sad but at least they wont really miss eachother since they never really knew eachother, and they can still be good friends if you mated your tama with a friends tama, the whole one tama after another is really messed up since it gives tama haters a chance to kill one tama after another, but that's not a fact that all tamas and their caretakers must deal with. The poop thing is not cruel, just grose.

I think that the worst on the list was the matchmaker thing, since if two tamas really love eachother they still almost never end up together since the matchmaker takes everything into her own hands, and as a caretaker it breaks my heart since I can't possibly know who my tama really wants to marry, so I think that's the cruelest part of a tamas life.

Well the twins thing is very sad, but my sisters tama and mine had twins and they can still c ach oter because we live in the same house, o and the matchmaker .......GRRRRRRR :furawatchi: GRRRR......i hate the matchmaker!!!!!!

O and my sis and my tamas need names! we want twins names so if you could help take a look at my forum in suggestions section! they r both girls

I dont know, Im between the matchmaker and the Twins thing!
Me too!!!!!!

But i voted twins thingy! Thats why i would keep connecting them alot!!!!!!!!

Splitting up the tamas definitely. I have 3 V3s, so I always have them together!

I thought of an idea to be cruel to a tama. You get a string, tie the string around the tama, put the tama on a chair, and pretend to turn it into Frankenstein's monster.

PS. I think the babies one is the cruelest

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, I'm sure the Tamagotchis don't mind any of these things. I'm not voting.

:( Giving each other poo, lol. Tamas don't like that. But the worst cruelty to tamagotchis is people throwing tamas hard on the ground and smashing them with their foot.

:( So cruel....

I voted for the twins thing because I would hate to grow up never knowing my twin/sibling (since I have a brother and a sister). But the Matchmaker thing (about not marrying the one you truly love) is really sad, but then if you didn't know anyone to connect with then you tama would just die. So the Matchmaker is important to keep growing generations.

Definitely making a tamagotchi mate with someone he\she doesn't love. That would be the top cruelty. The second would probably be seperating the twins. I'm not a twin, but I know that if I were seperated from my sis, it would be like, well, let's just say the pit below. ;)

Hm........I reckon the twin thing is kinda sad, 'coz one of them would never meet their dad.

The matchmaker, however, is important. Plus I prepare my tamagotchis by saying "*Insert name here* Don't worry, it's for your own good."

I would say the matchmaker thing isn't too cruel, because the two Tamagotchi's would love each other anyway. Besides, choosing a bride/groom for someone else is done in some countries. :furawatchi:

I voted for splitting up siblings. And not knowing either your mom or dad... that's sad too. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back