Crush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugu

Reaction score
I like this girl at my school but there is only one problem. She is my frriend's cousin. This wouldn't be such a big deal if she hadn't just found out I used to have a crush on her. She was really uncomfortable and it almost ruined our friendship. Luckily we both got over it and I liked someone new. So I started flirting with this girl on my bus and I found out a few days later I found out she was my friend's cousin. I would just tell my friend but I feel like she is just going to be uncomfortable again and it will ruin our friendship. :mellow: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.....

Tell her that u like her!U never know,she might like u!Tell her this:

''Hey 'name'!Ummm.Can I tell u somethin?

She should say:''Sure''

Then u say:I kinda like u,please don't feel uncomfterble!Please!

Ok.....
Tell her that u like her! You never know, she might like you! Tell her this:

''Hey 'name'! Ummm. Can I tell you something?

She should say:''Sure''

Then you say: I kinda like you, please don't feel uncomfortable! Please!
Wow, do you think you can use "Good English" like you're teachers and parents taught you? :furawatchi: And please tell me why you love Exclamation marks? I think I never saw you use a period, well few times..

[SIZE=14pt]Ooh thats a tough one. Well, almost the same thing happened to me. Well, I had a friend who liked this guy and then she found out they were 2nd cousins. Of course, we're all friends..soo imagine being in THAT situation! [/SIZE]

Wow, do you think you can use "Good English" like your teachers and parents taught you?  :furawatchi: (Never start a sentence with 'and') Please tell me why you love exclamation marks? I don't believe I ever saw you use a period. Possibly a few times..
No need to point out others choice. Some people prefer chatspeak.

I don't think your friend should have an issue with you dating their cousin. You can't control who you like. o.o

I don't think your friend should have an issue with you dating their cousin. You can't control who you like. o.o
[SIZE=14pt]good point because I used to like a geek for a while...like Rachelgotchi said "you cant control who you like.." LOLOL[/SIZE]

Aww, you beat me to it XD

Just ask your friend if they would mind you dating the cousin.

I think that she would be okay with me liking her cousin its just I asked a couple of my other friends and they think that I"m just trying to replace my friend. If they think that imagine what she will think. I want to tell her without making her uncomfortable, thinking that I'm using her cousin. By the way Locky458 that ddoesn't answer my question at all.

And Locky458 ddoesn't answer my question at all.
Yeah, and? I'm sure you can figure it out yourself. Everybody else gave you much accurate info, what else could you need?

Actually if you read the previous post you can see that I had another question :blink:

I think that she would be okay with me liking her cousin its just I asked a couple of my other friends and they think that I"m just trying to replace my friend. If they think that imagine what she will think. I want to tell her without making her uncomfortable, thinking that I'm using her cousin. By the way Locky458 that ddoesn't answer my question at all.
Don't go by what your friends think. Ever. Do what you think is best. If you think she'll be uncomfortable with it, don't bother asking her. If you think she'll be okay with it go for it.

Just don't base your decision off what your friends think.

Yeah, and? I'm sure you can figure it out yourself. Everybody else gave you much accurate info, what else could you need?
Why are you being like that?Please go be snobby somewhere else.

So it would be okay if I lied to her?
No, never lie to anyone. It can ruin your friendship with your friend and her. Just tell her the truth. She will probably understand.

So it would be okay if I lied to her?
I never said that o_O'

I meant that if you think she'll be uncomfortable with the idea of telling her about liking her cousin, then probably don't try to pursue a relationship with her.

If you think she'll be fine with it, ask her what she thinks and if she ok's it, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back