Crush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well first you need to get to know her so you don't freak out when you're with her, then ask her out! good luck!!!

So you like her because she's eye candy? That's low. Get to know a girl first, because she could be a total $*%^& and end up humiliating you if you just ask her out on the spot.

No I don't just like her because she's hot.She is the only one at school who doesn't think I'm a nerd.Plus she is a good friend of mine.But I think it would mess up our friendship if she said no....and this other guy,Beau,is moving in on her...I HATE HIM!!!! :( He's the one thats a total $%^&@!

:D T.F. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the only reason you like her because she is 'hot'? Well, if that's the case, then I wouldn't want to go out with her at all. Just because someone is hot doesn't say anything about their personality or character. It just shows the way they look physically, which only matters a little in a good relationship. If she's a jerk, don't even THINK about asking her out, because even if she says yes to you, she may just start flirting with your best friend next week. :S

If she is nice and 'hot', then here's what to do:

Get to know her a little better, talk to her more, sit next to her when possible, and make eye contact. When you've become her friend, then just see how things go. Hopefully, the outcome will be positive.

Good luck,

CB

I don't think you should ask her out. Are you going to risk your friendship for a relationship that might not last long? And if she says no then when she's around you, it's going to be really awkward since she now knows how you really feel. I say hang on a bit, and ask her later on. Don't risk your friendship with her.

Just get to know her better and do what I did to my crush. ASK! If you wait, the chances of you ever asking her is pretty much zer0.

well just be really sweet, and if ur clumsy, be clumsy (most girls think its kida cute suprizingly, just dont TRY to be clumsy if ur not) be urself, mabey send her a note if u cant ask her out in person but she will never go out with u if you never ask so ASK,forgett all your fears and just go for it

Hm? Does she like you? Whjat is the relationship between you?

If it's one of those 'admiring from far away' types of crushes. Don't ask her out.

I'd say get to know her a bit before you decide on anything, or she could just smack you down.

No I don't just like her because she's hot.She is the only one at school who doesn't think I'm a nerd.Plus she is a good friend of mine.But I think it would mess up our friendship if she said no....and this other guy,Beau,is moving in on her...I HATE HIM!!!! :) He's the one thats a total $%^&@!
:p T.F. :p
In that case, wait a while. See if there's any interest signs.

Then when you think she likes you, think long and hard if it's time to ask her out yet.

And it's gonna be a looooooooong wait. (Trust me, I know.)

I asked my friend that was a girl and she said yes...But that is because I knew she liked my because she was always trying to look good near me. (hair tossing, lip gloss, whatever girls do, etc.)

If she says no, that could be a problemo. Just wait a while and see if you see anymore "signs".

It's your decision. Do what you heart tells you.

This is a pretty common problem. Ok, first get to know her really good and talk to her alot and stuff. Never just date a girl because she's hot, she need's to have a good personality and stuff like that. Make sure she's not out of your league too. But yeah get to know her, hang out with her more stuff like that, then get what's called an ambassador, wich is somebody that will find out for you if she likes you or not. If she likes you practise asking her out, you know what your going to say and where your taking her out to because if you don't you could freeze up when you ask her out. (That's embarressing, trust me) After that gather up the guts and just go for it!

Best of luck! (pm me if she says yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back