*Crys*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceilidh

Reaction score
My grandma's cat might die!!!She won't eat,and shes always hiding!I love her but I use to act like a hated her because one day she ripped my skin open!And now I think were all gonna lose her!My grandma thought she was dead this morning!

My grandma's cat might die!!!She won't eat,and shes always hiding!I love her but I use to act like a hated her because one day she ripped my skin open!And now I think were all gonna lose her!My grandma thought she was dead this morning!
oh... i feel so bad for you! that poor cat! ^_^

I'm sorry ^_^ But evrybody's going to die someday. Am I right?

SM

Aye, i know how you feel, a cat i had all my life (About 10 years) died last octiber. OI sam so sorry, the only thing you can do is pray and take her to the vet.

Take my advice V-E-T

not to be mean or anything but i absolutely hate cats

but yah i feel for yah too my gerbil died not too long ago :blink:

Yeah, I'm not much of a cat person. But I know how you feel. In about 2 weeks, my dog will have been been deceased for 2 years. I loved him. I had him all my life.

As for the cat, just pray for her, spend lots of time with her, and take her to the vet.

:p Do you think it's possibly from the pet food? Theres this massive recall going on because of tainted food, and I think one of my friends cats died from it.

B) Aww. Maybe she's sick. You should take her to the vet! I hope she is okay!

Paisley 520

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back