Crystal Stars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM2_Crystal_Star.PNG
TMGC V4.5
PM2_Crystal_Star.PNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66F2o_t6iI

(to all the bronies)

Yessssss, this log is a hot topic. :B

Luna left last night. Had some trouble naming the boy, at first his original name was supposed to be Discord... But decided to not to. So his name is Luke. An hour later, he evolved to Hitodetchi. Same thing as Luna. It's so weird, whenever my Tamagotchi evolves to a toddler, it's always either Hitodetchi or Kuribotchi... :/

Yay, 2nd page.
epicclapplz.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
PM2_Crystal_Star.PNG
TMGC V4.5
PM2_Crystal_Star.PNG

Let's talk about Thursday... Okay, so at Target, I spied a Super Mario Galaxy for only $20 ROCKIN' BUCKS! So mesa bought it.
ilavplz.png
So I've been playing it for the past two days. Also, I took the liberty to buy a MLP:FiM DVD. Only two episodes(Suited for Success and The Ticket Master), better than none. :p

Oh, and my Tamagotchi? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll...
weeellplz.png
Luke evolved too Crackertchi. I was a little surprised for a moment cause I never got him before...

(bah, must re-post the image of V4.5 characters...)

v4.5chart.png

GASPERS! Luke evolved to UraMametchi! O_O Boy, what a doozy!

PM2_Crystal_Star.PNG
Short Update
PM2_Crystal_Star.PNG

Sorry for the absency. I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy for the past couple of days.

Two days ago, I've noticed that my Tamagotchi ran out of batteries. I was too lazy to change the battery, so I'm taking a break from my log. But I won't have it for too long or else I'll never get back to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back