CSI: Hacker Hunter!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be mean but I'm starting to think all three of you are doing this to get a laugh at other tamatalk members. :angry: I hate to acuse but its starting to make me angry that someone can joke about such things. You don't want to get me angry I turn it spiteful and say hurtful things, so please don't make me angry! :blink: It could very be very well true what your saying. Please answer this: What would three young tamatalk members be doing over at tamakittens house at 12:48 AM at night when they have school tomorrow! Well that just going by my time zone but still its odd!
it's half term in englan and half nine in tha morning.

N e way if u sed it woz midnight or whatever, then y r u on tha computer?

JC sais:

"Hacking is a serious issue. anyone who thinks they have been hacked must ATTEMPT to let the TamaTalk world know."

it's half term in englan and half nine in tha morning.N e way if u sed it woz midnight or whatever, then y r u on tha computer?
I'm in bad mood already so don't mess with me! :D I am 19 years old stay up to whatever time I like! :) I work till 11pm at work and I find it hard to fall asleep right away so stop giving me aditude! :p :p B) :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Well guess what I didn't find it funny! What you have done is seriously on some forums! I'm on one of those serious forums! If your caught once they ban you and then if you try to sign up again they have they right to contract your IRP and tell them to contact lawinforcment if its serious enough. You need to think before you act! :D
To TamaKitten I'm sorry I'm scolding your sister but she has to learn that it the big bad real world things can be taken seriously!
Don't worry,I think she needs to be scolded.She's really young and it's best for her to know what's right and what's wrong.

Tamakitten,pixelation,newbiekid,and who ever else is doing this, I am so in!I hate hackers and I am gonna help stop them! ;)

i will defintily help. i do not like hackers at all and will help.

heres my info: i know another person who has a possibilty she has been hacked. i know her very well i am a couple blocks away from her and we are very good friends. i am lookin at her posts to see if they look different.

young_mimtchi, it is very bad to hack. even if you don't mean any harm it is harm.

OK,this is how we found out young_mimitchi got on my account:

*we guessed my password right*

pixelation:Why don't we check tamakitten's e-mail for a reply from Admin.

kittengotchi:OK,what do you think tamakitten?

tamakitten:Good idea,I'll check my e-mail.

*I checked my e-mail when young_mimitchi ran down to kittengotchi's parents' computer and posted as pixelation and then logged of and ran back upstairs*

tamakitten:pixelation,how did you post when we were checking my e-mail,and you were up here?

pixelation:I didn't.

kittengotchi:Did someone guess your password too?

pixelation:I guess so.

tamakitten:Why don't you try and get on?

pixelation:OK.

*pixelation got on her account*

kittengotchi:That's weird,if someone got on your account surely they would have changed your password.

*pixelation logged of her account and kittengotchi got on*

*kittengotchi posted a couple things*

young_mimitchi:So,what's going on?

tamakitten:We got on my e-mail account and Admin replyed so we know that Admin know,and changed my password but that was after the guessing.

young_mimitchi:Did you ever find out who got on your account?

pixelation:No.(She said in a sarcastic tone)

young_mimitchi:Don't you dare tell them!

pixelation:Why not?

young_mimitchi:Beacause,otherwise I'll tell them about the you-know-what.

pixelation:So,your point is?

young_mimitchi:My point is if you you tell them,I'll tell them.

tamakitten:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!

pixelation:young_mimitchi...

young_mimitchi:I got on your account and changed your password.I also got on pixelation's account and posted once when you were checking your e-mail.

tamakitten:Why would you do this?

young_mimitchi:For revenge.

kittengotchi:What did tamakitten do to you that's bad enough for you to do this?

young_mimitchi:It wasn't just tamakitten,it was TamaTalk!

tamakitten:What did TamaTalk ever do to you?

young_mimitchi:I'm not telling you.

I know,she had been planning this ever since JC got hacked.

Well guess what I didn't find it funny! What you have done is seriously on some forums! I'm on one of those serious forums! If your caught once they ban you and then if you try to sign up again they have they right to contract your IRP and tell them to contact lawinforcment if its serious enough. You need to think before you act!
PockyGirl,

I'm sorry about all that I have done,and I'm leaving TamaTalk tomorrow,for a long,long time.

PockyGirl,I'm sorry about all that I have done,and I'm leaving TamaTalk tomorrow,for a long,long time.
:D :D i may be new here but i think ur trying to drag Pockygirls name in the dirt. Iread into her older posts and she keeps saying sorry to you and you keep acting like she is mad at you. Out of all the people who were mad at you seem to be picking on this pockygirl the most. Its really mean to do something like that. Yes i also read your posts and her sisters.

PockyGirl,I'm sorry about all that I have done,and I'm leaving TamaTalk tomorrow,for a long,long time.
How many times have I said I'm sorry for the things I've said. I didn't mean those words. I just read Fluppy_Dog's post and I'm starting to think the same way. Other people yelled at you and you seem to keep quoting me. ;) :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times have I said I'm sorry for the things I've said. I didn't mean those words. I just read Fluppy_Dog's post and I'm starting to think the same way. Other people yelled at you and you seem to keep quoting me. ;) :D :D
The reason she's quoting you is beacause you made the biggest impresion on her.

I don't know why but you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back