Cultural Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaTae

Reaction score
konnichiha!

I just recently started up my Tamagotchi v4.5's and I decided to make them, 'cultural'. The thing is, each generation is going to be a new culture. I will log what each is and how it affects the growth and whatnot here.

This Generation (Gen 1) will be Japanese.

Stats:

Shell: Swirlie fun? Um...

Name: Mai

HUnger: 1/4

Happiness: 0/4

Training: |

17 Lbs

Shell: Earth

name: Katai (Katashi)

Hunger: 4/4

Happiness: 4/4

Training: |

16 lbs.

------

Information:

I have a strict diet for them, Sushi and Bread until they are a toddler when I allow them to eat cereal and when they are a teen when they are allowed to eat a scone. Sadly, Katai has broken that...- EEP! Mai just evolved into a Tamatchi and Katai just evolved into a KutchiTamatchi. They were born two minutes apart, so that's good.

I am planning on mating them when they come to be old enough, and I also and going to bring Katai to school, the risk is big enough without teh fact that they are banned, but I am good at hiding them, I wear hoodies EVERYWHERE. Plus I can turn the sound off, so I should be good for that, 'cept for the clanging noise D: Oh well.

Update later- and please, DO NOT COMMENT I don't want you to break the rules. ;)

TamaTae

Oh wow, I almost had a heart attack when my old Tamagotchi (Orange Bubbles v4) Fell in the sink! Luckily, it had no battery in it, so I quickly un-did the back and shoves Katai's battery in it, it was fine. I was worried the water had gotten to the circut board, but my mom was just like 'Nah."

Then, I had another heart attack, I put the battery back in Katai and it didn't start! I took it out, wiped off the battery in fear that it had gotten wet and shoved it back in, it started up and Katai was fine.

Wow, big day all in five minutes! Now The Orange bubbles is resting near the fireplace so it dries and Katai is bouncing around.

I also managed to un-debug my old v3 :3 I was so happy! YEY!

Okies, I found my blinged Tamagotchi (OMG) her name is Tara and she is Hitodetchi!

I will mate Katai and Mai and Tara will be the 'close family friend' One (Probably) I will more than likely bring her to school insted of Katai and Mai and risk getting her taken away. It's testing week too, so I might be able to play with her after the tests with the sound off (Our techer sits on the other side of the room) so that's good. Plus at lunch if I don't get yelled at by the lunch moniter (She yells at us for crossing our lags O.O)

Okies, Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. This is where a GOOD LOOONNNG post starts I will interveiw my babe's and have a nice chat with some people (If you have a question about my tams/ me PM me It will be here I promise)

Tara = Yellow

Mai = Purple

Katai = Blue

Me = Red

Alright!

So! What type of Tamagotchi do you want to mate with? Anyone/species stand out?

Anyone nice, maybe a smart handsome but not lazy man... maybe a Mametchi? I don't know.

Anyone? Um... Hmm, well I do like Katai-chan a bit... but I don't know. Maybe a Uratogetchi! He's cute.

Wow... uhm, I honestly think Violetchi is cute, but I would prefer Mimitchi, she is smart and pretty! :3

Wow! That's great, Thanks guys!

What species do you want to grow up and be?

I want to be an oldie, since I am a a Kujakutchi now... ;3

I reeeallllyyyyy want to be a Mimitchi! o.~

A UraTogetchi They are reaalllyyy Handsome.

Well that concluded that for tonight! Thanks guys, you were great

I am planning on taking Tara to school tomorrow, she will be in my pocket all day (I don't want to risk taking Mai and/or Katai)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

All.

Wow! I just wanted to thank everyone for everything! My log has been up for a grand total of 10 hours, I have 5 posts and I have 125 pageveiws!

Thanks To everyone :3 My tamas are asleep now, but I may buy a new Japanese one soon :33

[SIZE=11pt]February 28th, 2008[/SIZE]

Today was good, I found out that my essay was good and I should enter an essay contest! Anyoen who reads this is greatly invited to PM me, which do you like better for an essay:

What is your favorite day of the week?

What is the best you can give someone?

Ok, that's the question- I am leaning towards Day of the Week.

---

School-

I brought Tara with me to school, that was nice, she was perfectly concaled in my hoodie pocket and no oen guessed until I showed a few people. She was fine and barley lost a heart all day! I played a quick game of Climb in the bathroom and she was fine. This means I can bring other Tamagotchi to school now :3

I am considering when Tara goes home that I will rpalce her battery with my first Tamagotchi (After I un-debug it that is) a blue camo v3. I think that will be fun, although I may just do it soon, tonight maybe? Sounds like fun to me, I haven't used one in awhile, which is great.

So, I will let Tara talk now:

Hello! Today was great fun and I got to see Tae's school! It is big, and scary! The scariest thing was when I fell out of her pocket when a teacher walked by, yipes! I will let Tae talk now- it is her log anyway!

Thanks Tara! :3

-

So that was that :3 There will be a nice old poll now!

What new catagory would you like to see?

--

Question Section (Pm me a question and I will answer it on here)

PM Nook (Where I answer PMs and whatnot)

Other (PM me an idea :3)

Alrighty, That'll close it up for now- until I switch batteries that is!-

All

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaa! Sorry! -eep-

Well I have a bit of news... sad...sad news. Mai died yesterday 3: I have a new girl names Baliy and she is that starish thingy!

Well I let my friend take care of Katai and he is now a Ura Mametchi! I made him and Baily fall in love so when she evolves she will be a sweety pie little girl and kiss him again :3

I started up my old V3 instead of Tara so I have Ty, he is a young Mametchi.

Well- That is really it :3

Bye!

Well today while I was at School Baliy evolved into a UraYoungVioletchi! doesn't it take about 48 hours to turn into an adult? I dunno! :3

I brought her to school, I am planning on Mating her and Katai so there will be a japanese girl/boy and an American names girl/boy here is what I like-

In Baliy's shell if it is a girl I like-

Chris

Crisy

Fefe

Andf if it's a boy-

Chris

Blaze

Max

And in Katai's shell if it's a girl I like-(American Names too)

-

Karen

Sam

Morgn

Boy-

NIck

Jay

Bleu

Latest posts

Back