Cultured Families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use myself. xD

I'm Indian, although I've lived in the US for most of my lifetime. But even there, I ate Indian food at home, Mexican once a week, Subway once a week(xD), and/or pizza once a week(from BJ's, or Cosco, or Cici's Pizza. xD)

But my mom made Indian food. And we went to the temple too, like 4 times in a month at max. We had our religion, Hinduism(well only my mom would pray, lol, and if it was a holy event then everyone would)

I had Indian TV, which I did watch everyday. My Hindi writing and speaking was more at a first grade level(when I was in 5th), but my speaking was okay. Sort of, seeing my American accent kinda chamged it. xD

I was born in America, and so was my brother, however my parents lived their whole lives in India and if they stayed in India a bit longer the I would've been born there. However, I guess I did live life like an American, probably. Like Diva, I was totally laid back about what I wear,and I guess I still am and I need to remember I'm not in the US Dx

Although I moved to India, I don't really think I've become more traditional. Sure, you get to see more family, and blah blah blah, but seeing that slowly and slowly India is becoming more "Western" anyway, I guess I haven't changed. I did wear Indian clothes there on occasions and such(and there are more occasions here) but honestly, its not that big if a deal and I don't really mind it. :3

So yeah. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back