curiosity killed a cat and look what it did to 2 t

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radostetama

Reaction score
sometimes codes or cheats can go terribly wrong

k i bet all of us kno the one bout the debug button and what ever but its supposed to make u be able

to choose yur character WARNING do NOT open up ur tamagotchi past the battery panel

both mine and my brothers tamagotchi's are now useless :D :D :D :wacko: if anyone can tell me how to fix it id be sooo happy

I'm not really sure how to fix it, I've never debugged a Tamagotchi. :S

What exactly do you think you broke?

If it has something to do with you disconnecting the wires, this thread might help.

I found it on TamaZone. :]

It basically says that maybe you could take it to someone who might know how to fix it. :]

& if the wires are broken, ask someone who knows how to use a soldering iron. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to debug mine last night, im glad it still works though. i was scared that it wouldn't work anymore.

I debugged my V1 and V2.

My V1 worked but my V2 broke. :eek:

Some say getting an eraser and gently erasing the pencil line fixes, but i have not actually tried it.

Only try this if your willing to risk your Tamagotchi, even though since it broke, not much more can go wrong.

Cya! :)

The wires only make the sound. Even if those break off, the Tamagotchi will still work, just not with sound. If you do anything else other than breaking bits of the circuit board, your Tamagotchi should be just fine.

*Note: If you're gonna do something about the buttons/screens, make sure you know what side the LCD should be facing.

i've debugged my tama and it worked, but that was with the help of my dad, and my tama still works fine AND it's debugged

I've debugged my 4.5 many times so maybe I could help.

First, you have to open up your tama to where you found the debug section was.

The next step depends on what version you have:

v1-v4.5: Take a pencil and try erasing the scratches on the debug circle GENTLY.

v5&v5.5(I've never debugged mine, but I know how to):

If you used tape: Take the tape off with the wire

If you used solder metal: Carefully take a knife and try cutting the bottom of the soldering metal, or just disconnect the wire.

Hope This Helped :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back