Curly hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannessaHudgensFan102

Reaction score
I have always wanted curley hair!I had my hair in a bun after I took my shower!I took it out this morning and got.........CURLEY HAIR!YAY!

You can wash your hair and then put it in Little plaits overnight and take them out the next morning, I do it with Emilys Hair, My hair is naturaly Curly so Im Lucky ^_^

Aimme

I have curly hair, but I HATE it. It's just such a problem for me. :[

I have to use a 375° hair straightener because of it, and it still curls at the ends.

I would go to the pool with my hair down, but it will get curly so I have to wear it up.

I spend about 1 hour straightening my hair, and then it starts raining and even one drop will make it curl like crazy.

I would just LOVE to have straight hair like yours. Consider yourself lucky.

My hair is wavy, not curly, but wavy. It's still annoying, and I hate it. Yes, tenniswinner, I too have to straighten my hair. If I go to the pool, and wear my hair down, when I get out and it srys, my hair is ugly and wavy. I hate it!

I know a boy in the 6th grade like that, and a girl in my Girl Scout troop. I dont really want that o_o It looks hard to comb and brush

I like my hair Straight, I can do practically anything with it when it grows a bit longer (Recently got it cut) I can curl it, cripple it, and braid it. Yay me

Do what I did.

Wash your hair when taking a shower. Instead of blowdrying it, just let it sit until dry.

I didn't want to wake my mom (And sometimes I just am angry at the blowdryer) and then I left it. Now my hair is cute and curled. I have straight-wavy hair. Depends on which my hair chooses. Somedays it'll be perfectly straight, somedays wavy. Sometimes it even curls itself and I dont notice till someone points out curls in my hair. LOL

My hair is so long and fun to play with. My mom says even she's never had this much hair. The only one thing I despise is the brushing. XP

I like my hair!

I have always wanted curley hair!I had my hair in a bun after I took my shower!I took it out this morning and got.........CURLEY HAIR!YAY!
I wish my hair was straight! It's wavy and sticks out in all the wrong places. The ends always curl in annoying ways and stuff. I want to start straightening my hair, but it will take too long.

I have the thickest, curliest hair. I hate it so much. I can't do anything at all with it. I always put it in a ponytail with a bang in the front that I managed to get straight.

Matchy :D

I have long, thick, dark, straight hair and I wub it but everyone has different opinions. I'm glad you're happy VanessaHudgensFan102.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back