Current characters on your running Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
v1- Gozarutchi with a baby boy

v2- Kiwitchi

Pink Akai- Gozarutchi with Shirohaatotchi

P2 - Zukitchi

V2: Propellortchi

V3: Teletchi

V4: Memetchi

V5: Too lazy to say

V5: Also too lazy to say

V5.5: Also too lazy to say

Blue Tama-Go: Violetchi

Pink Tama-Go: Violetchi

Black Tama-Go: Belltchi

iD L: Agetchi

V3: IDK what it is, but it's a teen with wings
V3 character chart maybe it's a Patopatatchi? She's a cutie. ;)

v1- Gozarutchi with a baby boy

v2- Kiwitchi

Pink Akai- Gozarutchi with Shirohaatotchi
Sweet, I always wanted a Kiwitchi on my v2 :D

My tamas:

Music star: Mametchi; I call him Ry :newmametchi: :wub:

His band, called Kumulus, consists of Ry, a Kuromametchi called Dino and an Onputhci namned Penny.

They auditioned yesterday, and got their CD contract on their second try.

I practise alot with the band, hoping to catch an award and get Ry and Penny married. :lol:

Keitai: Memetchi, her name consists of the little sign to the left of this icon :angry: , followed by a circle... (japaneseboardcoughcough) :rolleyes:

Since I am currently running my home deka as well, I've bought her the two items that are unique for memetchi; the wig which gives her black hair, and the skirt that makes her dance hula hula. :p

Yesterday I had my Memetchi do her hula dance while Ry and his band practised classical music. The sight was awesome :D

ID L....I have a pineapple that keeps pooping all over.

I have a violetchi on my v4, shes 3 yrs old and her names Macy. Shes bored at the moment..

I have a Kusatchi 6 year old and a Kuchpatchi with a horn on it forehead dont know what it call

I currently have a Kikitchi on my blue TamaGo.

EDIT: I bought some batteries today and now I also have a Hitodetchi on my Version 6/Music Star, and a Sakuramotchi, Mattaritchi and Belltchi on my Version 5/Familitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I currently have a Kosmotchi on my P's. :D

IMG_2021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back