Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressed.

Like nobody cares if I live or die.

Hopeless.

I feel alone.

Like I have nobody to turn to whatsoever.

Misunderstood.

Hatful.

Hated.

That's how I feel.

im feeling a bit depressed.

idk y

but yeah

i feel like cuttin but ill wait til tonight when everyones asleep.

zzzzzzZZZZZZzzZZZzzz

Upset, and bored :) .

Because I don't know when my dad might buy me a New Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for gamecube.. And he's know for saying something he might and buy it a different day instead of what he said.

Happy, Cold is starting to go away and I'm tricking my work into thinking I'm following the dresscode > ;)

Top secret story ok so no sharing sorry.

im feeling a bit depressed.idk y

but yeah

i feel like cuttin but ill wait til tonight when everyones asleep.

zzzzzzZZZZZZzzZZZzzz
DO you have any problems? Eh? two nights ago my parents were fighting, Cussing, my dad threatand that if my mom went outside she as never coming back, they would be done. I have more problems than you, but I dont cut! Please! Just because your depressed doesn't mean you cut yourself! I am always depressed, but I dont cut, I know someone loves me, and I dont want tomiss ot on that because I cut myself to death, Beofre you go and cut yourself for no reason think about what I just said, and get a life, a good one, not one that has bad memories! Ok?

ANyway, I am feeling hungry, tired, and annoyed >.< And I have a headache, plus my hands hurt X.X

DO you have any problems? Eh? two nights ago my parents were fighting, Cussing, my dad threatand that if my mom went outside she as never coming back, they would be done. I have more problems than you, but I dont cut! Please! Just because your depressed doesn't mean you cut yourself! I am always depressed, but I dont cut, I know someone loves me, and I dont want tomiss ot on that because I cut myself to death, Beofre you go and cut yourself for no reason think about what I just said, and get a life, a good one, not one that has bad memories! Ok?
ANyway, I am feeling hungry, tired, and annoyed >.

I wouldn't be too concerned. Majority of "cutters" don't tell people when they're going to do that. I think they are just looking for attention. Before this post gets flamed, keep in mind I've dealt with lots of people with emotional issues in my lifetime, worse than my own. I found the people who were the most quiet about their problems did this the most often.

Anyway back on the topic at hand. I'm tired. I didn't sleep well if at all the other night and I start babysitting this morning at 10:30am. Luckily the kid is low maitenence so I got little to worry about.

Good point TigerLilly013, Its true, She just want attenion *Sigh*

Now I feel, LIek eating a poptart... Yum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back