Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starving - I woke up at 9am, it's almost noon, and I haven't eaten or drank anything the entire day. Too lazy. xD
The only actual meals I've had in the past week are: Ramen, A hamburger, and a grilled cheese. I think I'm gonna go have some Ramen again, actually..

I dunno. Tired.. Bored...

I wanna hang out with my friend... I haven't seen her in a week... (And that's a long time, considering it's summer vacation.. Usually we see eachother every other night. So I'm lonely. x_x)

I'm off to go call her and make some Ramen (Yum, Ramen..) xD

Shocked, I have to go back to school around August 20, maybe happy, maybe sad.. ;) :) I am so going to miss summer, but hopefully in 8th grade I might be in classes with my friends, or make new ones, and have a good year!

Angered and upset, in a way.. But calm.. Nervous.. Sad...

All because I've left my hometown for good, and I'm going to go to a new school this year..

I'm going to miss everybody I knew from school in my hometown, because I lot of them I knew from kindergarten (wether I liked them or not..)

It's stressful.. ><

Of course, you probably don't want to listen to me mope. xD That's OK.

Angered and upset, in a way.. But calm.. Nervous.. Sad...All because I've left my hometown for good, and I'm going to go to a new school this year..

I'm going to miss everybody I knew from school in my hometown, because I lot of them I knew from kindergarten (wether I liked them or not..)

It's stressful.. ><

Of course, you probably don't want to listen to me mope. xD That's OK.
*Hugs*

I have moved 5 times in my life of 10 years...

Uh, OK, thanks I guess, for the V-Hug.. xD

Yeah... 'Been in the same town for seven years, around the same people. Plus the move was actually quite sudden.

Eh, other people have bigger problems.. Guess I should stop being so pitiful. xD

Happy because I have a fresh new signature, and Hanarotchi from Tama-Zone made this cool new Piplup plushie, and I love Piplup, when I was looking for a new avatar and signature, I looked in the Tama-Zone Post section, and I found this.

Happy cuse i just got rocket dog flat shoes and they have skulls and rainbows on em XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back