Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still mad because someone tried to hit on me.

And I love my new hairdo.

Bored. I am home alone with my annoying little brother. :huh:

tierd and excited cuse ima see my bffls at my friend emilies sleepover. love u emilie and olivia!

empty, my friend and I are fighting over IM, but I dun care.

Happy- we ae getting a google webkinz for my best friend Tomorrow

Mad, and this isn't just any old swing ethier. So mad I could write a venting journal about it. And you don't want to be on the bad side of one of those. In fact, I AM going to write a venting journal about it.

What's wrong, pyonchit?

I'm excited. Tonight, after mignight, I get to buy Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. ^.^ Yaaay!!

:p Very very very sad. My cat died not that long ago and I just got guinea pig and he died 1 and half days after I got him. He was sleeping on my pink chair and then I saw him flip over in a different position. Then I went and got popcorn, came back up, checked up on him and he was dead. :D . My mom said I can't get a new one cause I have like 8 hamsters and they all died. Please PM me for why you think my guinea pig died.

I'm excited. Tonight, after mignight, I get to buy Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.  ^.^ Yaaay!!
Same here!!! We are leaving soon for Copperfields (bookstore) look in siggy to see when it comes out!

My mood-

Excited!

hyper!

happy!

expectant!

Excited, slightly sad, and tired.

Excited because we're going to Branson on Labor Day weekend, and we're going to go see the Dixie Stampede and a magic show, and the hotel we're staying at has a water park. I'm slightly sad because my artistic skillzzz aren't as nice as I'd like them to be [lol] and I'm tired because it's 1:05 in the morning.

I SHOULD be happy, as it's my b-day party today, but I still feel unexplainably sad.

so happy cuse i see get to see my best friend emilie and my best friend for life olivia. lov ya like a sis!

:lol: Very very very sad. My cat died not that long ago and I just got guinea pig and he died 1 and half days after I got him. He was sleeping on my pink chair and then I saw him flip over in a different position. Then I went and got popcorn, came back up, checked up on him and he was dead. :D . My mom said I can't get a new one cause I have like 8 hamsters and they all died. Please PM me for why you think my guinea pig died.
oh that so sad! I'm sorry! My cat recently ran away but came back, my hamsters died and also our cat died when i was 5 my mom had it before she even met my dad, it was a heart brake and i got mad at my mom for not picking me up from school early to see her last minute alive...i'm sorry, but its the way of life, your b orn and your destined to die someday ya know, well ask your mom if you can atleast get another cat...or dog when i'm really sad about an animal i go to them and its makes me feel better, again sorry about that

my mood -

bored

tired ( i just woke up)

really really excited. i get to see my best friends in 2 hours! and no offence...but.....harry poter is dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back