Current V3 + V4 status

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CricketBritt

Reaction score
Happy Monday! I've enjoyed reading the logs here, and have used TamaTalk endlessly to help myself support my childhood Tamagotchi v4. Decided it was time to make my own log!
1000003842.jpg
^ This is Norma ^
I've been taking care of her for a little over a week, now. I find her extremely adorable. I own a small residential cleaning company, and when I saw her in the list of possibilities- I had to set her up for the Maidchi path. I chose Ms. Flowers to get extra star points- then chose the rockstar career path! I love that mini game.
As a child, I don't think I ever managed to get an adult tama. I have ADHD and was bouncing off the walls. 😂 Id hyper focus on something different, and sure enough- my tama was dead.1000003846.jpg
She's currently 5 yrs old and 34lbs. I usually like to keep her weight between 29 and 39. Don't ask me why it's so specific, lol. I feel like less that 29 is edging towards underweight, and above 39 is edging towards overweight. I want to add- I think that 60lbs is actually considered overweight for your Tama, this is just my preference.
One week ago, I ordered a used V3 from a high rated seller on Poshmark. It had the original lanyard and charm- and almost zero wear and tear. My original Tamagotchi was a v3 that was green with a frog design. I was a biter, so those buttons were gone 😂 I remember using toothpicks to push them.
1000003843.jpg
^ This is Gene ^
Sidenote: look at this beautiful Tamagotchi 😍 the back is nearly scratch free, and the reset button isn't fully coated in pen ink from my younger years. The charm is scuff free, and the lanyard in nearly perfect condition- with one seam fraying just a bit.
Gene is 2! I was so worried he wouldn't arrive in time to become an adult mate to Norma. I was going to go the matchmaker route, but upon the V3's arrival, I felt confident I could age him in time.
Stat time :)
1000003844.jpg
He's a little beefier, and I definitely need to play with him a bit more to get his weight down. I was surprised to see his evolution, as- to be honest- I was pretty busy over the last couple days. His evolution doesn't reflect the neglect, but I certainly wasn't there for many of his younger life events. I forgot how much fun the v3 mini games are as well! I'm eager to see what games are added in the adult stage.
We had a small hiccup when is came time to connect them both. My v3 would connect right away, where my v4 would fail everytime. After diving into the forums here, I came across a comment suggesting there might be corrupted data, and to reset and download. It worked perfectly! Norma and Gene were then able to chillax for the first time, where Norma gifted Gene her poop. ✨ Lovely
1000003849.jpg
^ Friendship status ^
Norma(right) has pretty much been dominating the games and sending as much poop- and snakes- as possible. For that reason, I can understand why Gene(left) doesn't have quite the same level of friendship.
I'm also not sure if these faces are supposed to be "😐" faces... Or should they be smiling? Any theories on that are welcome.
At this point, I'm living that Tamagotchi lifestyle, yo. They won't die on my watch!
Here's a small list of places Ive taken my tamas:
-Work(I clean homes, every client- though I only quickly feed and use the toilet function)
-Grocery stores
-Tattoo parlor
-2 separate House warming parties
-Botanical garden jazz event
-Dinner reservation with my mom ❤️
-Hanging with neighbors

If anyone has anything to say about it, my Tama can kick their butt in "Bump," so..

I'd love to hear from the tamatalk community, I know it's not the largest- but it's the most wholesome, in my opinion. I'll continue to update- hugs!

**Some words are bold to make it easier to read ❤️

Latest posts

Back