curse'n

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't curse.

I don't like being around people who do it a lot.

Unless they are my friends.

yea i do sometimes. i don't do it in front of my realtives but a school I do it if someone is acting really annoying....oh yea and i dont say anything about god because i think thats wrong to swear about him.....i dont do that.......

i wanted to noe if u other TT'ers cursed n stuff,im not gonna lie but i do curse evry once in a while but not in front of my family,like in from of my friends and in school >.> :huh: <.<
Bad words are usually said to express anger , or to enhance the "coolness" in out vocabulary. I think its just down right stupid. It is nothing but made-up words. And along time ago , people didn't even know what it meant. Its hurtful , rude , and obnoxious. In stead of cursing at someone , tell them how you feel. Keep a journal , where if you feel that you need to , say all the bad words that you want. However, usually saying bad words results in regret. Think of it this way. say you died. Everyone gets a chance to say something about you. Its the turn of the closest and post dearest person to you. As you watch from above , you can't wait to hear what they are going to say. All of the sudden , they say " he cussed a lot . " then they walked down from the podium and back to their seat. How would that make you feel?

Live your live like it was the last day. Say things you won't regret. Make every minute worth it.

I let 'em slip out sometimes, ut usually don't mean to, except if I'm acually talking about swears. -'-

The closest Ive gotten to swears are "Friggen","Sherbert lemons","holy Hippogriffs" and "Shizzle".

I dont swear alot, but I do it alone. Alot.

[SIZE=7pt]Okay, it slips out at School.[/SIZE]

But saying The Lord's name in vain is SO wrong, I can't even say it when I'm alone, or I'll feel really bad.

I do curse/swear a lot. Mostly when the people don't care if I do. I don't curse on TT, and in front of my mother. I try my best not to curse.

~ChibiMuffins

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah all the time lol. Like not in front of my parents or little kids but when I'm with my friend's I cuss all the time.

I do occasionly. Lots people in my school in my school curse about 2,000,000 time more than me.

Unlike people at my school when I get ticked I [usually] don't cuss my head off, I usually scream at people or talk about what happened with my best friends.

Yup. x'3

Do 9 year olds curse....? *Thinks* Well, maybe not, but I do. Alot. Like SK said, I curse like a sailor. o.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back