Custom Avatars!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention all tama chaters! All avatar requests starting with ~MileyCycrus~ will be done by 12/15/07. In order of your requests, ~MileyCycrus~ will be first and will be finnished 12/10/07. I will take 5 per day so last chance for a custom avatar! I will be takeing 30 more request, repeat 30 MORE REQUESTS! Have a great week! all avatars will be posted in the "cool avatars" section of the photo album and if you post on this topic, QUOTE THIS! Thankyou.
Excuse me , but its 12/17/07. you said my avatar will be done on 12/10/07.

Size: 100 x 100 pixels (avatar size)

Theme: Tamagotchi Christmas

Animation: Y/N: yeah... falling sow.

Background Color: anything christmas-y

And anything else you can think of!: Umm... Santa hats! :eek:

Attention all tama chaters! All avatar requests starting with ~MileyCycrus~ will be done by 12/15/07. In order of your requests, ~MileyCycrus~ will be first and will be finnished 12/10/07. I will take 5 per day so last chance for a custom avatar! I will be takeing 30 more request, repeat 30 MORE REQUESTS! Have a great week! all avatars will be posted in the "cool avatars" section of the photo album and if you post on this topic, QUOTE THIS! Thankyou.
Size: Regular

Theme: Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles

Animation: Y/N: YES, if you can

Background Color: Black

I'll let you be creative, but if this is to hard its ok, I understand!!!!! :D

If you can cool! My fav turtles are the red and purple ones!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Thanks, Jamie Marie*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Size: Normal avatar size

Animation:Yes

Theme: White bunny!

Background Color: Just light pink plz.

Could you pls pm it to me, if you can't don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back