Custom skins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splashman1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a tama-go and was wondering if anyone here has attempted to make a custom skin for the area you insert the skins in.

If you have, feel free to show them here. :)

HEres one I have recently made: [/img]

Yes, its noobish, but if anyone is interested in using it I recommend using scissors for the outer rim, an exacto knife for the screen area, and a hole puncher for the button holes. :rolleyes:

I have tried to make a custom faceplate but i can never get my prniter to print out the right size.

When I get my Tamago I'd love to make loads of skins! They aren't available in Ireland though at the moment lol, I'll buy some wrapping paper, and good idea about the hole puncher! xx

Yes, I have! They are either in my Log, 2nd page in links... Or in my Blogagotchi. (Both linked in my sig) They are just designs to cut out yourself... The buttons are the hardest part.... You can always just cut off the button section once you trace it.

Oh, you mean the faceplates. At first when I saw the topic's title I thought that you meant custom TamaTalk Skins. :rolleyes:

I've made some on the computer, but haven't bothered to do anything with them. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back