CUTE AND ANNOYING NARUTO CHARACTERS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chero

Reaction score
Personally i thin Sasukeis cute and and Naruto is positivly ANNOYING!!!

Okay sorry If I'm going against everybody but why do yall think Saskuke is hot :D .

I think Garra, Naruto, ENO is cool!

ENO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Locky468

Well first of all im a GIRL....just to clear things up but the answer to your question is probly his too-cool-for-school attitude that has the girls attracted and what gets them to fall head over heals for him is that he is just soooooooooo strong!!! :D :D :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i said sasuke was strong butt i didn't say naruto wasn't strong as well....and Haku also beat sasuke :D I saw the part where Zabuza revenges Haku....THAT WAS SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!! :D

speaking of zabuza when he takes the bandage like things off to reveal the rest of his face it looked kinda creepy

Gaara pwns sasuke XD

My opinon...the most annoying character is Naruto XD...his sqeaky voice and all that confidence scares me. My cousin thinks that Orochimaru's voice is hot.

I agree with your cousin....LOL!!!

She is better than Sakura! Heheh :p Why do people think Sakura has a big for-head? Don't forget she has a pretty hair-style.

P.S. My friend went to school with a hair-style like her. XD :)

Locky458

She is better than Sakura! Heheh :( Why do people think Sakura has a big for-head? Don't forget she has a pretty hair-style.
P.S. My friend went to school with a hair-style like her. XD :wacko:

Locky458
No she ain't! You crazy?!

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

how creepy would it be if Naruto had sharingan eyes and the nine-tailed-fox and the curse mark (69) (69)<- doesn't that look like sharingan

O.K. i know this is off topic but how do you make the words big and colorful??? :wacko:

No she ain't! You crazy?!
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
[SIZE=9pt]Oopsie! :rolleyes: I was talking about Eno has a cool hair-style and my friend went to school like here.[/SIZE]

Not To be off topic

Look at the [bB Code Help] below the smilie icon box,

click here.

Locky458

Naruto characters are an insult to ninjutsu. No self-respecting ninja would run around in an ORANGE JUMPSUIT fighting like a BRAWLER.

Ninja strike from the shadows, in plain sight, without warning. They strike to kill and/or disable. They strike to punish, they strike to judge, and they strike for honor.

Naruto strikes for selfishness and stupidity. Quite simply, NO ONE in Naruto is a ninja. They are ninja wannabes.

[SIZE=9pt]Oopsie! ^_^ I was talking about Eno has a cool hair-style and my friend went to school like here.[/SIZE]
Not To be off topic

Look at the [bB Code Help] below the smilie icon box,

click here.

Locky458
Actually, its spelt Ino, not Eno lol

I would love to have a hairstyle like ino XD kidding.

Actually, its spelt Ino, not Eno lol
I would love to have a hairstyle like ino XD kidding.
[SIZE=10pt]Thanks for telling me! [/SIZE] :furawatchi: It's easy to have a hairstyle like her, tie a piece of your hair in the front, and then have your hair brushed in the back. Heheh

Yaecia, I understand you. :marumimitchi: For me I just watch it for fun. And for joy when I'm bored.

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back