cute holder!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baby~bumble~bee

Reaction score
What you will need is a large floss box(dispenser), scissors, paper(colored, of any kind),tape,markers or stickers, and definitely your tama =D

First cut the entire key chain off your tamagochi. DO NOT THROW AWAY!!!!

Take your tama and tuck it into the floss box.

Shut the lid-see where the antennae sticks out/stops the lid from closing?

Cut a hole to where the antennae DOES STICK OUT WHEN THE LID IS SHUT.

Now cut the paper to a right size and tape it there smack dab on the front.

Decorate the paper.

Now tape the key chain to the back of the box if you wish( if you are a nonwisher you can now dispose of it)

There you go, now Mr./Mrs. tama is snug as a bug!!!!!!!!!! :D ;) :lol: :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :nyatchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: ;)

hey guys i am sorry i forgot to tell you if you want to make one for your V3 then you do not have to cut the hole!!!!!!!!!

ps i have a mini, 2 V3's, a V4 and a V4.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Here's what I'de do....

get your items...

1. a PLASTIC cup.

2. molding clay - try your local $ store -.

3. SHARP scissors.

4. Lid - try to make it fit the cup -.

5. Glue -School glue SHOULD work-

6. Cotton Balls.

Optional--

7. Tape

What I Did...

Okay so first off I took SOME molding clay (colored clay...makes it look better) and basically covered most of the outside of the cup.... I kind of left an opening, slightly bigger the the Tamagotchi and cut it.... this is the part were you need the SHARP scissors. So that's how much I have done right now....

Part 2. What I am going to do....

Now that I have an opening done and the cup top thing open too, i am going to start putting little dots of glue onto the cotton balls and paste it onto the inside to keep my Tamagotchi safe from scratches and such. now that the inside SHOULD be covered, we start with the lid. After that put the lid on, and if you want put tape on to make sure the lid won't fall off. Now we have a nice safe bedroom/house for our Tamagotchiz.

And if you want to take it outside...try to put a door on some how...

P.s. this shouldve been a topic but I couldnt quite get it posted....

Latest posts

Back