Cutest Actor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...I used to love Zac Efron, but he wears too much make-up. (But he still has gorgeous blue eyes! ♥_♥)

Let's See:

Cody Linley (Such a cute smile!!!)

Joe Jonas (Yes. He is an actor. He's an awesome singer too. Too cute. <3)

Jason Dolley (Gorgeous Eyes)

Cole and Dylan Sprouse (Obviously.)

That's pretty much all. I used to like Nat Wolff, but not anymore.

For Girls, I think the prettiest is Selena Gomez.

Hmm...I used to love Zac Efron, but he wears too much make-up. (But he still has gorgeous blue eyes! ♥_♥)
Let's See:

Cody Linley (Such a cute smile!!!)

Joe Jonas (Yes. He is an actor. He's an awesome singer too. Too cute. <3)

Jason Dolley (Gorgeous Eyes)

Cole and Dylan Sprouse (Obviously.)

That's pretty much all. I used to like Nat Wolff, but not anymore.

For Girls, I think the prettiest is Selena Gomez.
Same here with cutest guy actors! :) Awesomeness.

The prettiest girl actor is, I'm not really sure. There's alot of pretty girl actors. If I had to pick I would pick Victoria Justice (Lola on Zoey101). She's really pretty. All the girls on Zoey101 are pretty. Oh and I thought of someone else, Emma Watson who plays Hermione. She's so pretty!

These are mine in order:

1. Cole Sprouse (such cute and dorky smile! He's cuter than his brother Dylan cause Dylan's fat, no offence)

2. Cody Linley (cute smile)

3. Mathew Underwood (very, very cute smile. I think he's hot. ;) I would love to meet him. And when he smiles he looks like this very cute boy in my class. I think that's one of the reasons why I think Mathew Underwood is cute. ;) )

Cutest adult actor:

1. Orlando Bloom (I hardly know anything about him since I dont like Pirates of the Carribean that much, but I know one thing about him: He's hot! :D )

I dont understand why everyone likes Jason Dolley. He's not cute AT ALL. No offence to ppl who do think he's cute though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand why everyone likes Jason Dolley. He's not cute AT ALL. No offence to ppl who do think he's cute though.
Well, to me, he's adorable. Everyone has their own opinions.

Well, to me, he's adorable. Everyone has their own opinions.
I know, everyone do like different things. I like Cole Sprouse the best. He's so talented and cute! I would love to meet him. If I did, I would probably faint. lol :)

To me, Cole Sprouse is ah-dork-able! (I think I copied ah-dork-able from someone. If that someone is you, plz dont be mad at me. Sorry. I just had to type ah-dork-able)

OK...Where to start?

1. Cole Sprouse

2. Dylan Sprouse

3. Orlando Bloom

4. Matthew Underwood

5. David Boreanaz

6. Jesse Metcalfe

7. Daniel Radcliffe

That's pretty much it. But I LOVE the Sprouse Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...Where to start?1. Cole Sprouse

2. Dylan Sprouse

3. Orlando Bloom

4. Matthew Underwood

5. David Boreanaz

6. Jesse Metcalfe

7. Daniel Radcliffe

That's pretty much it. But I LOVE the Sprouse Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but I think Dylan Sprouse is fat. I like Cole Sprouse though. Do you like Hannah Montana?

Dita Von Tease is the most beutiful women alive but shes a model not a actor.
So the Actress would be Ellen Page

(shes the girl on Juno)
Oh wow, I totally agree with you! They are both so gorgeous. (dont know about the most beautiful woman alive part, but Dita is incredible) ^.^

But I also think Rosario Dawson and Jessica Alba are pretty hot. And I guess I don't really like any male actors. Oh, the guy from Knocked Up is attractive.

OMG.... Zac Efron is finnnnne. :)

Who else is devine...? Hmmm... Definately The Jonas Brothers. Hellllo Nick! :nazotchi:

Johny Depp & Orlando Bloom aren't bad... neither is Josh Hutchinson.

EDIT: OMG! How on earth could I forget Leonardo Dicaprio??!

Oh wow, I totally agree with you! They are both so gorgeous. (dont know about the most beautiful woman alive part, but Dita is incredible) ^.^
But I also think Rosario Dawson and Jessica Alba are pretty hot. And I guess I don't really like any male actors. Oh, the guy from Knocked Up is attractive.
I know she was also married to Marilyn Manson

But they got divorced becuase he was always on tour and stuff so they couldnt be together and he does drugs :/

Crushing on a celebrity is a waste of time. There can be age differences. Plus, Will you ever get close enough to that person? I have no Celeb crushes. I find.... Pete Wentz and Gerard Way hot. Not some little guy who can't sing and only jumps around in High school musical. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

I heart Johnny Depp. His acting is just amazing; he can portray every type of character he has tried and has yet to make a film where I think his acting could be better. Plus he is a very attractive man, and even though he's old enough to be my father I'd hook up with him in an instant :wub:

I also heart Angelina Jolie. I don't give a rat's butt about her charity work... but she's really hot :wub: I love her eyes especially (which is different because most people love her lips..although I love those too!) Her acting is...well it's good. It's not Johnny Depp's level, but it certainly isn't bad.

My other celebrity loves:

Benjamin Burnley

Megan Fox

Emma Stone

Lindsay Lohan (I'm not going off of her reputation... even though she's gotten skinny I think she's HAWT)

Gah I'd better stop or I'm gonna get more celebrity crushes! (Heck, at least I realize my dreams will never come true :rolleyes: )

Latest posts

Back