CUTEST COUPLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wich tamas look cutest together?

• Mametchi & Memetchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kuchipatchi & Violetchi

• Otokitcji & Ojitchi

• Hanatchi & Wooltchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Kutchipatchi and the Memetchi are the cutest couple!!! ^_^ ^.^

But if I had to choose from the ones up there....I'd choose the Memetchi and Mametchi!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I love all of the different tamagotchi characters, I'd have to say that mametchi, followed by memetchi are my personal favourites and therefore would be the sweetest tama couple in my opinion. :)

-sk8er girl-

I know this is a random couple (v4) but I think SimaSimatchi and Mimitchi are cute! I didn't notice this until I actual saw two together :)

I think the cutest couple would have to be Mimitchi, and Mametchi. They just go perfectly with each other. :) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of this love couple, a long time ago I made a Violetchi avatar with Kuchipatchi on it and they had a heart in the middle. The oldies would go together but not they would not be cute. Hanatchi and Wooltchi is kinda a weird comparsion. I would have to say Mametchi and Mimitchi, because Mametchi is the male counterpart, and Mimitchi is the female counterpart. Also because they look good together.

locky458

I could just imagine Mametchi and Memetchi during their wedding ceremony holding hands and how pretty Memetchi would look and how handsome Mametchi would look.

It really is just adorable.

:mellow: ^_^

i chose kuchipatchi and violetchi those make the cutest coulpe :furawatchi: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back