cutest/hottest mcr member?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I choose to rank them equally.

They're all cute in their own way. Bob because he's just so quiet and hugs like a teddy bear. Ray because his fro and he talks like a little boy. Frank because he is a little boy, hhaa, and he's very down to earth. Mikey because he's so quiet and antisocial you just want to give him a hug. And Gerard's just weird. Haha, jk, but he's cute in a weird way. hahah.

They're all hot sooo I choose...all of them!

I don't believe in choosing one of them because of their looks. They all have amazing talent and personalities. Really, I agree with bamcr.(I am calling you Bammy. Get used to it. XD)

And, Gerard has black hair again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe in choosing one of them because of their looks. They all have amazing talent and personalities. Really, I agree with bamcr.(I am calling you Bammy. Get used to it. XD)
he DOES!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? well obviously i haven't seen any recent pictures!!

..well yeah i didn't say "pick the one you like best" i said "pick the cutest/hottest"... maybe there's somethin else for personalities.

Well, I love them all.

But I picked Gerard with black hair... Not black long hair.. but black short hair.

I love all of them!!!!!!!! But I picked Gerard with his long black hair. I have a thing for long hair

Well, I'm calling YOU Fred.

LOL bammy???

..sweeet. haha, I don't really have a nickname for you though cause your name's already a nickname XD

Frank. He's just so... Cute, in his own way..? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back