cynthiashton

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cynthiashton

Reaction score
HELLO!
ccat84.gif

I'm really new around here. HA! Yeah. My friend says I have to introduce myself.

My name is Cynthia, and I'm a person who is always indoors. I love reading fiction. I've read Hunger Games, HP, Twilight (yeah I know it sucked), The Mortal Instruments and the Percy Jackson series and its other sequels. I want to be a writer someday. I'm also fond of manga. Naruto, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail and so on. I also LOVE Pokemon, but I still don't have a 3Ds :(

I first discovered Tamagotchis in 6th grade when my classmate gave me a v6 Music Star (he also has an account here haha:). After that, I grew to like Tamas more and more but I don't really have the interest of my parents when it came to those things. So I've decided to buy them on my own (hurrah). Although I only have a v6, I'm hoping to collect more and more of these adorable little ones.

And that is also why I'm here. Halo. Please feel free to talk to me as I am really nice. I guess. I really enjoy RP and I want to start a log very soon. Let's be friends. :)

-Cyan
2526246.gif

HELLO
113609y3nrq3qd73.gif

Sooo I'm back. Well, not that I was popular in my old account, but, I'M BACK! hurrah bring out the confetti

Anyways, I'm really glad to be back and I'm hoping to collect really great Tamas because although I got bored after a year, I'm hoping to bring back that old spark from my lovely v6. Thanks to my friend, I'm really happy. Happy happy happy

I sound like some deranged person

But omg idec bc my friend's gonna buy me new Tamas ilysm

YAY BYE

I hope we can be friends =)) :p

Welcome back to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy your time here. Tamagotchis are something you can always come back to. :)

Latest posts

Back