=D I LIKE SOCCER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Well if ya know I play soccer. I did not wanna make Goalie at all (That's why someone else is Goalie)

The school my team practices at finally got they're soccer goal's up. When we were playing Scrimage in the field I was Defender. Amazing enough with all my extra energy (I only run out at school XD I have so much energy) I didn't give up and I was really good. After the game, I was told I MADE DEFENDER =DDDDD IM SO FRIGGEN HAPPY!

I also got mah Naruto Headband that night =D When I came in the car I opened the case and left the cards in. As well as I made an A on mah World Geo. Project =3

Wow, awsome! I love soccer too- I'm gonna try out for the girls team this year. ^^;

Nah,I don't like soccer.My favourite sport is Gymnastics!

~Jessica~

Cool. Congrats.

I never get the chance to play soccer.. I jammed my finger just playing CallBall today.. Pathetic, yes.. xD

Congrats, even though I already told ya that. XD

I'm starting Taekwandoe soon, I'm gonna do soccer in the summer.

nice one I love football (soccer) im from england lol so =/ anyways where in defence do you play side back or center back, I like to play in goal or midfield defencive wise but im not great at football but meh.

I don't play soccer.

I play basketball.

♥ Basketball is the best sport. ♥

Well, for me anyway.

Congratulations for making the soccer team!

Congrats!

Soccer is my favorite sport. <33

I'm on a soccer team, but not for my school.

My favorite position is goalie (punting stuff is fun. xP), defender, maybe sweeper(I haven't played it yet, but it seems fun), and center.

Our colour is red.

And it's AWESOME.

I played a scrimage with 2 teams before, and it was AWESOME.

I like it better than practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back