Dad's Dying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i had a friend,that well her mom died

she was sad 4 a will....but u no she got better

my fam. will pray 4 u every nite and day

God bless u and ur fam.

im really sry **hugs**

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so bad, I would never want my dad to die. I am really sorry.

I'm terribly sorry for you... :ph34r:

That's horrible! Try spending lots of time with him; make him a card, hug him, make his last week worth living for.

You will be in my prayers, and I hope God sends you an angel.

I'm so sorry.... I'll say a prayer for him, you, and all your family. :ph34r:

I never got to know my dad...... long story, not going through it.

God bless.

:D //RM :D

i so sorry (hugs hugs) well i agree with most every one even though you said not to say this but he does have a 99%9 and 1% of living or living longer

wow i would hate it if my dad was dyeing we spend so much time together and i love him

i love to go out and hunt with him he makes every thing better

well every one knows that someday your loved one will die cause thats just a part of life

ps:i am SOOOOOOO sorry for you :ph34r:

i will pray for you every day and every night

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! That is so sad :ph34r: Not to bring you down, but when your Dad dies he will be in a better place called heaven. I'm so sorry to hear that though!

Oh dear, I am so, so sorry. I think you should spend so much time with him and let him know that you love him, even though he won't be around forever. He sounds like a great guy. I'll pray for you every night, I promise. Good luck to you and your father!

I ment to make this post a long time ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. It made me cry every time I tried to start, but I think Tamatalk deserves to know.

My dad has cancer- serious abdominal cancer that's impossible to treat. *gulp* Hecame out of the hospital since there's nothing they can do. And chemo doesn't work on this kind of cancer. His life expectancy is two weeks, since there's so much cancer and he can't eat anything. One week's already gone by. I don't know what to think. Every night I pray and pray for a miracle, knowing it's impossible. Most of my other online friends aren't too sympathetic about it. Okay enough with the calm talk I think I have to get it out:

OMG WHY ME??? WHY HIM?! HE'S THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE STUPID CANCER?! HOW COME THEY CAN'T TREAT IT?! WHY DOES LIFE SUCK?!

My world's falling apart. :ph34r: I can't imagine life without him. It's not.... fair. Why him? I hate cancer. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUNCH THE CANCER CELLS? THEY'RE TINY I WANT TO KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!

And don't respond saying, "Maybe he won't die".

Because he will die. The hospital people confirmed it. One week left. It's awful.

Please don't PM me about this, or e-mail. If ya wanna show sympathy, do it here.
I hope god will bless with a miracle and somehow, the cancer disappers and you dad lives and you can live happly with your dad and have many,many, more great times together.

♥Belive in Miracles,

Camelle.♥

Yes, I know I should be positive, but I don't think you understand: Dad cannot eat. A person can't live for 5 more years without eating. There's way too much cancer in him, so it's impossible to treat. And yes, I'm staying home form school this whole time, so I'm sort of being temporarily home-schooled. This post was nearly impossible to make. Every night I thought: Tonight's the night. I'll make that post! But I couldn't. I cried too hard. While reading your replies, I got teary-eyed too. Thanks, everyone.

That is so sad. :wub:

I don't know if i could ever do anything ever again if my dad died - i almost cried reading your post. Make his last days the best - stay with him every day - and no offence but WHAT ARE YOU DOING WASTING TIME ON THE COMPUTER WHEN YOUR DAD HAS GOT ONE WEEK LEFT TO LIVE??!!!!

Stay with him ALL THE TIME. Remember the good times you've had together. If you're a Christian family then you'll see him again soon, up in heaven. ^_^

If not...then...um...welll, i won't upset you by telling you.

But I hope he isn't in too much pain and that his death is a peaceful one.

I know how u feel. Why couldnt the world just be good all the time?
if the world was "good" all the time, we would never know true happiness.

how can you have happiness and healing if you have know pain?

these events can make us or brake us and its really up to you.

God has planned out everything for you and your family and the whole world and its your dads time to go.

i have been through something kinda like this this year. except for it was my grandpa.

they said he would never get out of the hospital- or die in it. but now he lives with my uncle and aunt. all of that made me a stronger better person- and got me closer to God.

God bless you, your dad, and your family.

I see you're still online, not to seem rude or anything but GO TO HIM RIGHT NOW.

Who cares about stupid computers or internet or forums??!!! YOUR DAD IS DYING. You shouldnt be thinking "oh no i HAVE to make the post!!!!!" you should be mourning for your FATHER not the fact you have to make a stupid little forum-post.

So just GO TO HIM NOW. Tell him some more times how special he is to you and how much you love him. GO!!!!!

I feel so sorry for you! I swear! I will pray for you! Pray! Pray! Pray! My current action to note self with right now is pray!

Well, my friend's dad had pretty bad cancer enough to stay away from home for a real long time. But he is okay now. So hope that example will bring your hopes up.

I see you're still online, not to seem rude or anything but GO TO HIM RIGHT NOW.Who cares about stupid computers or internet or forums??!!! YOUR DAD IS DYING. You shouldnt be thinking "oh no i HAVE to make the post!!!!!" you should be mourning for your FATHER not the fact you have to make a stupid little forum-post.

So just GO TO HIM NOW. Tell him some more times how special he is to you and how much you love him. GO!!!!!
Not to be rude? You're practically pushing. Sheesh! And mourning someone who is not gone yet does not make sense. I think what you're trying to mean hopefully is spend time and be strong around her father. He rather her go with last good memories than of her crying.

Omg. Let me tell you a story,

My mom's mom died when my mom 3 and a half. My mom's dad died when she was in 8th grade. My parents lived in Romania and at the time an evil ruler was ruling Romania. My mom's birthday was on Christmas. This evil ruler was so evil he made ppl work on CHRISTMAS!So my mom would stay home, her dad and sis and bro would go to work and she would sit there and cry.

Cancer is a sad thing. Alot of ppl have been hurt and killed with it. My advise: MAKES YOUR DADS LAST FEW DAYS THE HAPPIEST HES EVER LIVED!

Oh my!

I'm so so sorry!

Just keep praying, and make the last week, the best week of his life.

Bratzroxg, your being a bit rude on this....

Oh dear, sorry to hear that!

It's terrible to hear, that you are your family are going through this!

But don't spend your time on here! You need to be with your Daddy!

You need to comfort him whenever it is possible.

Never get mad at him, never argue with him. Just be as nice as possible.

Learn more about him, ask him about what life was like for him growing up! The last thing a dying Father wants, is for no one to communicate with him. :wacko:

What are his interests? If he likes Astronomy, arrange with your mom to go to a planetarioum or something. :angry:

But keep in mind, Hospital death expectancies, are not always correct. If they say "2 weeks, it could be 4 weeks" and such.

I guess what we all need to realize, is that death is a natural part of life. :l But your father will not want to see YOU suffering from, this, he would rather see you being brave. That doesn't mean you can't cry though, you cry out your eyes! But always be brave. If you are Christian or not, your Dad will be in a better place. -.-

//Blackbird

I don't pray. But I will pray for you. :wacko:

I ment to make this post a long time ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. It made me cry every time I tried to start, but I think Tamatalk deserves to know.

My dad has cancer- serious abdominal cancer that's impossible to treat. *gulp* Hecame out of the hospital since there's nothing they can do. And chemo doesn't work on this kind of cancer. His life expectancy is two weeks, since there's so much cancer and he can't eat anything. One week's already gone by. I don't know what to think. Every night I pray and pray for a miracle, knowing it's impossible. Most of my other online friends aren't too sympathetic about it. Okay enough with the calm talk I think I have to get it out:

OMG WHY ME??? WHY HIM?! HE'S THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE STUPID CANCER?! HOW COME THEY CAN'T TREAT IT?! WHY DOES LIFE SUCK?!

My world's falling apart. :angry: I can't imagine life without him. It's not.... fair. Why him? I hate cancer. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUNCH THE CANCER CELLS? THEY'RE TINY I WANT TO KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!

And don't respond saying, "Maybe he won't die".

Because he will die. The hospital people confirmed it. One week left. It's awful.

Please don't PM me about this, or e-mail. If ya wanna show sympathy, do it here.
I hope that the time you and your family have left with your dad is excellent.Maybe you can spend some alone time with him,I know how you feel.My mother had cancer,but she got kemo,I wasn't born at the time but I could see it when she told me about it.I will pray for your dad to get better,if thought I don't know him,I know how a young child shares love for her parents.When my parents were going to get divorced,I prayed each night that they wouldn't,and so far they aren't my mom and dad appologize and they stop fighting.I still hope that your family feels better.I hope your dad feels better,I know you think he will die,but if you pray each night for something with your full heart,then it will most likely come true.

Most Sympathic,SC1994.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back