Dad's Dying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, goodie! :D I pray for you every day! :D And, maybe this funny story will cheer you up and boost your confidence! ^_^

It's gonna be a boy:

OK, my mum's friend was preparing for a baby. She went to the hospital, and the doctors confirmed it was definitly going to be a boy- 100%. So she's goes out to the shops and buys loads of stuff for the soon-to be son of hers! :D

It was that time- labour. She went into the hospital, and after a few hours, she had her baby "boy". She was admiring it, and she noticed something- it was a GIRL!!! :eek: After the doctors were 100% it was going to be a boy, it was a GIRL! She was cool about it- everyone, including herself and the doctors, got a good laugh about it! :D :D :D

The point of this story? Don't always be so certain that the doctors are right- I mean, hardly any baby comes at the right time! ;) Just have a little belief, and who knoes what could happen! ^_^

:D //RM :D
Hehhe, everyone said I was going to be a boy, even the doctors. But I'm a girl! :p

And I cried reading this, but if you pray every night, something amazing will happen. :) I don't know what to say.. Be happy? Enjoy life? ;)

-Kuchipatchi-

I ment to make this post a long time ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. It made me cry every time I tried to start, but I think Tamatalk deserves to know.

My dad has cancer- serious abdominal cancer that's impossible to treat. *gulp* Hecame out of the hospital since there's nothing they can do. And chemo doesn't work on this kind of cancer. His life expectancy is two weeks, since there's so much cancer and he can't eat anything. One week's already gone by. I don't know what to think. Every night I pray and pray for a miracle, knowing it's impossible. Most of my other online friends aren't too sympathetic about it. Okay enough with the calm talk I think I have to get it out:

OMG WHY ME??? WHY HIM?! HE'S THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE STUPID CANCER?! HOW COME THEY CAN'T TREAT IT?! WHY DOES LIFE SUCK?!

My world's falling apart. ;) I can't imagine life without him. It's not.... fair. Why him? I hate cancer. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUNCH THE CANCER CELLS? THEY'RE TINY I WANT TO KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!

And don't respond saying, "Maybe he won't die".

Because he will die. The hospital people confirmed it. One week left. It's awful.

Please don't PM me about this, or e-mail. If ya wanna show sympathy, do it here.
oh..................That is so sad.I think you should write him a poem.Print it of the internet if your not god at ryming.And flowers and a card would also be nice.(It would be better if YOU bought everything to show your REAL love for him.*hollywood_angel sits down and shows kiwitchi_fan a beautiful poem*

Oh my word, I am ever so sorry. I don't know what to say :huh: - but just remember this: Even though it will be most hard to take if your Dad passes away, Remember, he will look down on you, watch you grow up, watch you start a family of your own. Make his last couple of days special, look on the happy side. If he dies, he will suffer no more pain. He will rest in peace.

God bless your whole family.

With all best wishes,

- Fooet -

Maybe the prayers have worked!

If your Dad keeps going like this * Sees a light at the end of the tunnel * he might just make it, fingers crossed. Keep your hopes up.

Even though the hospital says he will die, make his last few days special. Believe in him with all your heart, and pray that he has a good afterlife. Make a scrapbook with him, and look at it when you feel you miss him too much. And most of all, he is there in your heart. In your heart he can never die. He is alive in you and that is a treasure that God gives to people.

Maybe the prayers have worked!
If your Dad keeps going like this * Sees a light at the end of the tunnel * he might just make it, fingers crossed. Keep your hopes up.
i belive he's already gone. T_T

its been a week since K_F has posted it (20th was a week)

so i belive he must be gone? i hope not. :(

:( I am SO sorry let me tell you a story about my friend Jessica

My friend Jessica had a dad called Chris and He was always nice to her her mum was never nice atall or her unvles and Aunties and one day her dad died she was ever so upset.So consider your self lucky you have people who care :D i still feel sorry for you though :(

i belive he's already gone. T_T
its been a week since K_F has posted it (20th was a week)

so i belive he must be gone? i hope not. :(
No, my dad has not died. (yet) Right now I'm at school, in the pricipal's office because I need to talk about him. :( They're wondering if they should send me home or not, nd excuse these typos because her computer keys are kind of stiff. As Dad can eat a little, he is expected to live a little longer. It's so not fair! Grrrrrrrr! I HATE THIS!! I'm only 10, so I'm so young, can you imagine what it would be like to lose a parent at this age?! You only here about this kind of stuff with the poor families who go to jail and taake drugs and stuff - bt were just a nice, regular family - how could this appen to me? Thanks for all your sympathy, andkeep praying. I'll keep you updated.

No, my dad has not died. (yet) Right now I'm at school, in the pricipal's office because I need to talk about him. :( They're wondering if they should send me home or not, nd excuse these typos because her computer keys are kind of stiff. As Dad can eat a little, he is expected to live a little longer. It's so not fair! Grrrrrrrr! I HATE THIS!! I'm only 10, so I'm so young, can you imagine what it would be like to lose a parent at this age?! You only here about this kind of stuff with the poor families who go to jail and taake drugs and stuff - bt were just a nice, regular family - how could this appen to me? Thanks for all your sympathy, andkeep praying. I'll keep you updated.
oh, dat gd. i felt the same when my dog died. :'( i was only 9. i still am :( but in a week, ill be 10. *do de jig!!!*

I feel so bad for you, really, I do. D:

I completely understand that you don't want to mope and cry all week, and that's perfectly fine. People should be upset about things like this, but always remember that moping and crying isn't going to change things. It's not healthy to be depressed all the time. You're only 10, you still have your whole life ahead of you. Be glad, and count your blessings. You're going to be hurt emotionally forever, though, because pain inside the soul takes an eternity to heal.

God bless.

omg i am soo sorry ;) :blink: but, once i had a friend he died of cancer but, the doctors said he would ave a month to live he lived for 2 years after that...but still im soo sorry :) ;)

Thats so sad, but you must not waste your time by crying. ;) I know you must feel depressed, and that you just want to keep crying. But it won't help. Nothing can help you feel happy about it, but you can do some things. Try remembering all the happy times that you've had with your father, and try to make the best of what is happening. There is one thing you should do though: When he does pass away (hopefully he'll survive, but sometimes it's nessicary to go to a better place....) try to be by his side, holding his hand and saying, "I love you Dad. Don't forget me."

Here's a song I made up, just for you:

I shall not forget

I love you.....

Love you so bad

And I will miss you

I can't help being sad

All the times we spent side by side

Thinking of them now makes me cry

Even if you pass away

I'll think of you every-day

I shall remember you

I love all the things you do

Even if you pass away

I shall remember you

I can't believe your going

I can't believe it's true

I'm going to leave school at 2'

Just to waste my time with you

The doctors told me what I don't wanna hear

It's everything that I deeply fear

Now I hold your hand and wait

Until upcomes your depressing fate

Even if you pass away

I shall remember you

Even if you pass away

I shall remember you

Sometimes I can't face the day

I wanna cry the time away

I can't take this anymore

But to you I sworeee.....

"I'll be faithful.

And I'll be strong.

I'll be cheerful.

And I shant be wrong."

Even if you pass away

I shall remember you

Even if you pass away

I shall remember you

I don't think I can take it

It's eating me deep inside

How will I survive?

I want to run and run and hide

I want you so much my loving playful dad

I need you so much my loving playing dad.....

I cannot help but feeling sad

Even if you pass away

I shall remember you

Even if you pass away

I shall remember you

I can't take this anymore....

But to you I still swore

"I'll be faithful.

And I'll be strong.

I'll be cheerful.

And shant be wronggg........."

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I ment to make this post a long time ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. It made me cry every time I tried to start, but I think Tamatalk deserves to know.

My dad has cancer- serious abdominal cancer that's impossible to treat. *gulp* Hecame out of the hospital since there's nothing they can do. And chemo doesn't work on this kind of cancer. His life expectancy is two weeks, since there's so much cancer and he can't eat anything. One week's already gone by. I don't know what to think. Every night I pray and pray for a miracle, knowing it's impossible. Most of my other online friends aren't too sympathetic about it. Okay enough with the calm talk I think I have to get it out:

OMG WHY ME??? WHY HIM?! HE'S THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE STUPID CANCER?! HOW COME THEY CAN'T TREAT IT?! WHY DOES LIFE SUCK?!

My world's falling apart.  :D   I can't imagine life without him. It's not.... fair. Why him? I hate cancer. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUNCH THE CANCER CELLS? THEY'RE TINY I WANT TO KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!

And don't respond saying, "Maybe he won't die".

Because he will die. The hospital people confirmed it. One week left. It's awful.

Please don't PM me about this, or e-mail. If ya wanna show sympathy, do it here.
I know what you're going through. I'm so sorry for you! My great grandma was my favorite person in the world, but, when I was on vacation, she died! I was so sad, I got so depressed at school. But think of the positive things, now you're Dad's in a wonderful place-heaven. ;) He'll always be in your heart. You know he loves you, and you love him. Be happy that he lived a good life with a good family. God bless you.

Sincerely,

Paisley 520 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back