Daily logged

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBro387

Reaction score
I start the log...

I have a petitchi (baby) just walking around, i fed it and playe with it and even gave him a snack for being good...done...then my gozarutchi and babytchi (version 1) called, the babytchi was ill, i gave him medicine and he was ok.

I got to my desk to try and get my Pocket Neopet working, but i LOST the back to it!, then my petitchi called again, it was ill, i gave him medicine and off to work i go...

They are now at:

Petitchi version 2

Hunger: Full

Happy: Full

Training: 1

Weight 20lb

Gender boy,

generation 6g

Pionts: 1186

And my gozarutchi and babytchi :furawatchi:

Hungry: 3

Happy: 3

Training: FULL

99g

Boy

2g...going 3g

Then my petitchi went to sleep... (getting a bit boring?)...w0oke up and called, he just did what babies usually do, poop. Then i caust my babytchi going aswell, made my gozarutchi gain a happy heart...then my petitchi evolved into a

DUN

DUN

DUN!!!!

A Marutchi!!

I then played a game of bump...Lost, second time won 40p...then i started writing this log...

After, i went to town, i just kept thinking about a version 3, iif it was a girl i would name her holly, a boy, Alex.

I was then drinking a drink when bleep-bleep-bleep-a-bleep! My V2 was going off, i fed it, played games, fine, Dad was talking about a holiday. suddenly, dad let me look in argos extra to see if there was a tamagotchi version 3 there, there was 10 in stock! I rushed back to dad to BORROW £12.50, yes, i then rushed back to argos extra to buy a verison 3, BAUGHT! problem, how to ope...BLEEP BLEEP! My Version 1 got sad...i fed him snacks, (V1 games are boring...). Back to the point...problem, how to OPEN the thing!i handed it to my sister, she opened it and left me with the rubbish, i put it in the bin, taking out the manual, and putting the manual in my bag, i then took the tag out of the tama and threw it in the bin aswell, i then played a game of jump V2 while he was hatching, and BLEEP! He hatched! He was a boy with a crown on! (teletchi). I then played capture musical notes and then cleaned up some mess...then he did what babies usually do, get ill, i gave him medicine, and continued looking in WHSmith (getting boring...) home, my tama fell asleep (still a teletchi...) i then played Capture musical notes when dad and Deanna played badminton... BLEEP! Went Alex,

HE

EVOLVED

INTO

A

*drum roll*

Mizutamatchi!! I then played bump a couple of times and won a bucket load of points, i then sold the shop out (SALE!) And then i got the 7 V3 codes...entered them, and got a rare, i then got suveniers and baught a ball from the net shop...I then watch badminton and then Connected all of my tamas (So they were OO in friendship). my V2 mrutchi and V3 Mizutamatchi slept, i thn started writing this log.

STATUS

V1 Gozarutchi and babytchi

FULL hunger and happy

Fraining full

14yr

99g

Kaine

Boy

2g

V2 Marutchi

Hungry: 3

Happy: 2

Training: 4

0yr

17lb

Joe

Boy 6g1

1261p

V3 Mizutamatchi

Full hunger and happy

Training: 1

0yr

21lb

Alex

Boy 1g

0p

Username: JOE

Total donation: 375p

I'm good at looking after my Tamagotchis

EARLY POST

My babytchi

TURNED

INTO

A

MARUTCHI!!!

So i have 2 marutchis and 1 miztamchi or whatever you call it...Sheesh! These tamas are needy now i have 3, but this is good care and it takes work...

I am trying to get Beth to go out with Joe, and Alex to have someone from the matchmaker...i let beth and joe talk all the time, Joe ususally wins the eating contests, and for Alex, he likes Sales at the shop...nothing much has changed, only this next bit...

Beth, Marutchi

Full happy and hunger

Training 1

1yr

36g

Girl

3 gen

Joe, Marutchi

Full happy and hunger

training 4

0yr?

15lb

boy

6g

991p

Alex, Miztamatchi

Full happy and hunger

Training 1

0yr?

15lb

Boy

1g

315p

Total donation: 375p

See that happens next in 3 hours! (if something happens!)

MARUTCHI (Joe)

Evolved

into

a

HINOTAMATCHI (Flammable!)on the other hand, My Mizutamatchi didn't evolve :D :(

My Miztamatchi

TURNED

INTO

A

*drumroll*

YOUNG MAMETCHI!!

Woohoo! now i have 2 hintamatchis and 1 young mametchi

sorry for missing yesterday, i was too busy, this also is a VERY early post (during school)

Latest posts

Back