DALE IS BACK, BABY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deru-sama

Reaction score
Hey, I'm back! I used to be called Dale8998, but I lost my email account (I can't even access either of them on my PC, fortunately, I still have my 10-year old Facebook account off of one of them) and simply decided to create a new account.

I made a promise way back when that I'd make a Tamagotchi anime abridged series. Still thinking about that, but I'd have to find volunteers down at my high school, and we all know how schools are about that... Anyway, I'm not going to be posting here often, unless I decide to buy a Tamagotchi... Which, seeing as I'm turning 17 in a few weeks, I probably won't. People find me out for that, and I'm going to be deep in bully territory (someone's already been insulting my younger bro, and he got me on in it too earlier this week.)

I've been doing well lately, and I'm currently doing a fanfic that really doesn't belong to any one fandom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back!

A tamagotchi abridged series would be interesting to see.  Sorry about the bullies at your school, people can be pretty horrible sometimes.  A lot of the tamagotchi community are adults, so you don't need to feel weird about it ^^.

Thanks! I thought up in 2014 or 2015? Don't quite remember, but I know I made that promise and recently decided to consider serious development. 

Eh, everyone has been talking about it to him, and he apologized. Thanks for the support! I had a v4.5, not one, but three Tamago, and a Music Star, but they got trashed (I never played with much of my stuff, and it happened to be in THAT bin...), but now that I'm back, I'm totally clueless where to start... Should I repurchase the old stuff or try something newer? 

Depends on what you want out of it.  The old stuff would be super nostalgic, but the new stuff is interesting too.  I'd recommend getting a meets or m!x for the genetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back