dance and shape game.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tamabailey*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]what do i do for the dance and the shape game?[/SIZE]

thnx :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
For dance, on the bottom of your screen there are 3 cirles one will be hilighted then you will press the corresponding button on your tamagotchi.

For shape you press the A button (the far left button on your tama gotchi ) to change the shape to match the one falling from the top of the screen and you press the middle button on your tamagotchi to shoot it!

Hope I was of help, :blink:

Tama_Girl020

Last edited by a moderator:
For dance, on the bottom of your screen there are 3 cirles one will be hilighted then you will press the corresponding button on your tamagotchi.
For shape you press the A button (the far left button on your tama gotchi ) to change the shape to match the one falling from the top of the screen and you press the middle button on your tamagotchi to shoot it!

Hope I was of help, :lol:

Tama_Girl020
The information you given for the shape game is wrong. You press the B button(middle button) to change the shape. You press the button A(left button) when you want it to shoot at the left side and the button C(right button) when you want to shoot it at the right side.

For the dance, the 3 circles are supposed to be appeared on the top of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back