Dance Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamamaster

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted.

People have said that if you jump 30 hurdles on the Jump Game then fireworks appear. Well, I haven't been able to jump 30 hurdles yet (always get stuck on 26-28) but I had a similar experience with the Dance Game.

Using a cheat that someone else posted (writing down the dance moves and then repeating them) I was able to copy 30 of my tamagotchi's moves and then......fireworks/trumpets......and an Excellent with a happy tamagotchi.

Hope this helps. I thought it was very exciting and fun! :)

(NOTE: This is a tip for V1 NOT V2)

* Topic Moved from What Happened To My Tamagotchi? Forum >>

Tips & Tricks *

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm.

Yes, I enjoyed that. I felt so happy when I got there. It was easy, afterall. =P

Just last night with my latest Tamagotchi, I reached 30 hurdles =D I felt so happy and got a party with the trumpets etc. It seems to be easiest with a baby (as that's when Dackt won it). I should probably add my new Tamagotchi to my signature... but it'd be so big. ;_;

I think the hurdle game is not that difficult, i've reached the 30 hurdles at least 10 times. But i really can't remember all the dancing moves, i don't think i got any further than 12 moves or something. Writing it down is smart ( :D ).

Mmmm.
Yes, I enjoyed that. I felt so happy when I got there. It was easy, afterall. =P

Just last night with my latest Tamagotchi, I reached 30 hurdles =D I felt so happy and got a party with the trumpets etc. It seems to be easiest with a baby (as that's when Dackt won it). I should probably add my new Tamagotchi to my signature... but it'd be so big. ;_;
IF its would be too big why not put the tamagotchis side by side in stead of down?

yes, that has happened to me 2 times. if you get all three then fireworks appearandyou get 100 points!!

:D is cute but the cutest is :D or maybee :) tell your favorite _cutest to u please reply by the way im new hi every1

:D is cute but the cutest is :D or maybee :) tell your favorite _cutest to u please reply by the way im new hi every1
well hi! just to say if you want to post topics like that post them in the what on your mind section,

I think they're talking about V1, not V2. The V2 jump game is different

It's an old post that got dragged up Harry; probably V1

yes, that has happened to me 2 times. if you get all three then fireworks appearandyou get 100 points!!
Why did you bump up this topic in the first place?

Please don't do it again.

This topic is way back in 2004.

yes, that has happened to me 2 times. if you get all three then fireworks appear and you get 100 points!!
HUH? What are you saying? What is this point stuff on V1? There is not any thing even with the word "point" on V1.

This is not about the jump game (the only other game you can play).

This is about the dance game.

um... what is the dance game :)
The Dance game is one of the two games on Tamagotchi Connection. You control your tama and make it dance to lose weight. I see you are new harrypotter446 so welcome to TamaTalk!

Hey thanks for the cheat. I never knew that. Now I know that you have to

repeat 30 dances for your tamagotchi. Thanks alot. :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back