dano got banned and made a new account!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christi

Reaction score
danos new user is sexy paris,im not lying i promise.

my opinion is if we embaras him he will not do this agin,if u ban him he might just do the same thing and he was banned he was supposed to feel bad

with all thought

christi

PS.lock this topic,or sumthin if it isnt allowed plz

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh,banning is supposed to make ppls sad too...when ur sad ur punished

Last edited by a moderator:
my opinion is if we embaras him he will not do this agin,if u ban him he might just do the same thing and he was banned he was supposed to feel bad

with all thought

christi

PS.lock this topic,or sumthin if it isnt allowed plz
Please don't double!

dano might not want you to embarass him/her!

Naming and Shaming - in other words, talking about who has done wrong and what they have done - on the forums for everyone to discuss??? Not allowed.

Those of you who were not sure about the rules - please take a moment to read them again - theres a link in my signature.

People get banned from TamaChat or (rarely) from TamaTalk for bad behaviour and rule breaking - often they have done it over and over and been given second chances before they are banned.

We don't take banning lightly here. We believe that ppl should be given second chances.

If a member understands that and wants to try again and behaves nicely and follows the rules like everyone else - then they are always welcome.

Think I had better close this now.

Think you all know why.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back