Darius's(PokemonKid) Tama Blogger!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonKid

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I restarted my Tama and decided to blog about it! And... Now! (Had to restart again! It glitch!)

8:59(Currently)

My tama has come out of the egg and is a....BOY! I have Tay. He is full on all hearts and has no money. I will play some games later but for now I need to take care of him. Bye! Will update later! I will have to pause him because of what time it is right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
7:20

Hey guys, and girls. I had to pause Tay. With the time it was last night... I just couldn't take care of him. But he will evolve today while I'm at school. He has full hearts and still no money. Updates later. Bye!

5:15

v3

Tay(Male)

0 yr. old

weight: 63

training: 3 bars

Hey everyone! Tay became a Mizutamatchi! Yay! So, he is now 63 pounds(Tay: Which I hate!) and is being a nice young man!(Tay: Aww... No need to be awestruck by my awsomeness...) Sure... And he's now talking like he's cool and everything...(Tay: Because I am!) Right... Anyway, we have to go. Bye! (Tay: Don't worry TTer's! I'll be lighter next time I come!)

6:07

Tay

1 yr.

weight: 95

Training: 4 bars

I'm back. And Tay is heavier. But he is well trained so... Ya know. We have nothing to update really except the fact that he likes Pokemon. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back