Dark Haven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mai raised her eyebrows as Deeia stepped away from the younger girl. "Are you okay?" she asked, confused. She's squeamish? Great. Mai sighed internally. Not the best person to be a warrior, but Mai wouldn't say that out loud.

"ahh ... yeah i'm fine. its just.. i .. can feel it. i can't explain but ever since i was little i.. i could always feel when creatures of nature, including humans, were in pain." deeia stared at the young girl for a few seconds, then closed her eyes. she took a deep breath and focused her mind to block out maybeth's pain. " its ok i'm fine." Deeia said still unsure if she really was. deeia wasn't really telling them the full truth. she could feel the pain but thats not what bothered her. ' they will hate me if they knew that i can't stand the sight of blood! i will just have to get over it if i am going with these people.' she thought.

-Um... I looked the wound as if I was staring an ungly flower... Well, I guess it's okay just I'd prefer a safe place to sit... Are you okay? I asked her. She looked ready to faint. I took a quick look at the others worrying how they would react in this kind of thing. Deeia looked weak in this part. She had amazing powers though. They couldn't throw her!!! I looked around for something to cover my wound and cut of a big leave from a giagantic bush. I tied it around me waste and hoped it would hold it for now. Suddenly I felt released. As if all the pain and suffer was gone...

-Don't do that! I begged Deeia focusing on her mind. I prefered from now to talk her with thoughts. It would be better to tell her some things privetely and I felt for an unknown reason that I knew her a lot and that I could trust her for everything... Please don't! I said. I'm okay. You'll get weaker like that!!! I said and blocked my mind.

Deeia's eyes grew wide. 'how did you do that??!! you... you talked to me... in... in my mind. how?' deeia thought back to maybeth hoping that somehow she would receive her thought. she stopped short of blocking the pain. she clearly didn't want Deeia to heal her. she looked at the leaf around maybeth's waste. "thanks," Deeia wispered to her. so many thoughts were racing through her head. Deeia killed the spider, met this group of warriors, found out that haven was under attack and now this young girl was talking to her in side her head. "yeah i think i need to sit down too." walking around deeia found a huge flat rock and took a seat. she noded to the others to join her. "so what now??" she asked aloud.

-I thought this cave was safe but I gotta tell you it's not at all. We have to keep going even though it's getting dark. When the sun rises we shall rest in a safe place.

When I met Nerissa and Mai I felt like my self as usually but after a while I lost my mind... It wasn't me but something that have gotten inside me. It was watching as before it seems. Evil is all around... We have to be careful! << I thought you knew that too! I told to Deeia. How did you helped me with the pain?>> Deeia had such stong powers and couldn't talk within her mind? She is a wilow!! Elfs, fairies... our realm learns that. << Keep your mind safe and block it when you feel someone else to search your thoughts. I'll be nodding you when I'm talking you this way not to scare you and let me in. It's simple but needs a lot of practise and consentration. I promise I''ll help you with this, but we don't have much time now...>> I thought for last time and looked her with meaning.

-Mai, a weather forecast would be good for our journey. Could you please?

Mai watched confused as Deeia and the girl exchanged a silent conversation. She just shook her head, not bothering to ask. "Sure, gimmie a second." Mai replied. She decided to climb one of the trees, to get a better reading from the clouds. Her hands brushed the rough bark before pulling herself up onto the highest branch. After a second, she hopped back down. "Looks like rain for a while." Mai reported. "Depending on whether that's good or bad, I can always change it." she laughed meekly.

' willows can talk to each other using their minds? how come i didn't know?' Deeia thought to her self.

Deeia was shocked to find someone else from her realm that knew way more about the powers available to them. why didn't her mother teach her? Deeia's mother was always worried about deeia's safety, but she never new her own mother would keep stuff like that from her.

" wow you can change the weather? thats awesome!" Deeia said looking at Mai. Deeia felt embarrassed. she couldn't stand the sight of blood, she had no clue about all the other powers that willow warriors could have, or any warriors from other realms for that matter, and she wasn't as brave as these warriors. Deeia wished she was better.

"well practise makes perfect" she muttered under her breath, sighing.

"Yeah, but that's about it. I don't do it unless I need to." Mai shrugged. "You guys can do much cooler stuff then me." Thanks a lot, mom and dad. she thought bitterly.

-Think so?... I said slightly laughing at my-self. I wouldn't tell them... some things must be kept private. But I couldn't do nothing yet, except speaking through my mind.

Mai didn't reply to her. "I still don't know your name." she frowned. Didn't even tell us her name. She's lucky I haven't ditched her yet. Mai thought sourly. "Okay guys, we need a plan." she turned to face the group.

-Erm... O-okay... I did but... Anyways seems you don't pay much attention. Let's start this again: My name is Maybeth Brown. Nice to meet you. I only said.

-And yep! We need a plan! I just suggested we go on until we find a safe well hidden place and of course I hope we will be lucky for that to happen before it gets too dark. I added. and sat on a rock waiting others to choose waht we should best do. I felt kinda dizzy and when I looked down I was frightened to see that my leather pant was full with blood from my waste. I was also hungry...

Mai shrugged. Not like I care anyway. she scoffed silently. "Where are we supposed to find shelter?" Her eyes scanned the area. Mai couldn't see anything from here, and she didn't want to travel too far from Haven for the time being.

(OOC: sorry guys I've been super busy lately!)

Nerissa sat down next to Maybeth- the youngest and now injured warrior. Now she had a name with a face. She took a small bottle out of her boot. "Here this might help. It'll only sting for a second". Nerissa slowly poured the water from the bottle onto Maybeth's wound. She only poured just enough to wash the dirt out of the wound, since she didn't want to waste her drinking water. She looked up at her fellow warriors. "I really don't think we should go somewhere hidden. Or at least not as hidden as a cave. Anything dark or damp could be holding another monster. Maybe we can fashion some kind of tent?" Afterall, they were in the middle of a forest full of trees, leaves and vines; along with two Willow realm members. "We have earth, air and water. Surely we can use our powers together somehow."

"I think that’s a great idea. But how will we do it? I’ve only ever made a shelter with my own powers, but with everyone else’s it will be super strong!" deeia was getting exited; she would get a chance to prove herself to her new friends.

"Maybe if we make walls and a roof with large rocks and I could hold them together with my vines?" it’s only a suggestion but Deeia hoped they liked it. She gave them a shy smile and looked down, fiddling with a strap on her dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back