Dark or Preppy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Happended To Me TodayI Was Wearing Boots And A Girl Asked If I Was On Drugs

I Told Her To ''Something'' Off

Ps: Join The Dark Side, We Got Cookies
Hahah, yeah.

I have vey demon-like eyes. xD That's one thing that makes me look evil. And also the fact I try not to make eye contact with people...

I'm not dark at all I'm cheerful I'm not a prep either I'm just cheerful and cool! ;)

im preppy!!!! =] but some times i can be like the most evil person ever!!!! and like today i can be just random like preppy then evil in 2 seconds!!!!!!!!!

Hey, If I Talked about in a different way I would sound like a echo..

Ok... sorry.. Some of the "depressed" people I've seen on really ticked me off with their attitude, and not you Rey Mysterio... They were probably "poser".

Oh, just for you guys let's the Fun song! :)

Happy, for me not sounding rude, now?

F is for the friends who do stuff together, U is for u and me... N is for anywhere and anytime all down here in the deep blue sea!

Again!

And If I hear labeling one more day I might lose it..

Being not depressed does not make you Preppy, being "dark" does not make it any interesting than anyone else or Dark.. I'm neither one of them, more options please..

I'd probably go Dark because of the color, one of my friend is just a love Emo/goth lover because of the style, other than she's cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of in the middle - but I'm not preppy at all!

I dress a little bit like an art-school student, with scarves and sashes and weird belts and jewellery and stuff, but I do have a studded wrist cuff I wear sometimes.

Hey, If I Talked about in a different way I would sound like a echo..
Ok... sorry.. Some of the "depressed" people I've seen on really ticked me off with their attitude, and not you Rey Mysterio... They were probably "poser".

Oh, just for you guys let's the Fun song! :)

Happy, for me not sounding rude, now?

F is for the friends who do stuff together, U is for u and me... N is for anywhere and anytime all down here in the deep blue sea!

Again!

And If I hear labeling one more day I might lose it..

Being not depressed does not make you Preppy, being "dark" does not make it any interesting than anyone else or Dark.. I'm neither one of them, more options please..

I'd probably go Dark because of the color, one of my friend is just a love Emo/goth lover because of the style, other than she's cool.
Locky, who are you calling a ''poser''? People can actually be really depressed and angry with life, so how would you know? Just because lately a few people have had a changed attitude, doesn't mean they are putting on an act. Most of your posts so far in this topic has been rude in my opinon. ''Dark'' and ''Preppy'' aren't really labeling. Some people are depressed, but they are not labeling themselves by saying ''I have a dark personality'' or vice versa.

Sorry if that sounded a little rude....but Im not in the best mood right now, I have a headache, and I'm tired.

I'm not dark at all I'm cheerful I'm not a prep either I'm just cheerful and cool! :D
Same here. I always try to stay bright and cheery. :) (Unless I get really mad at something)

♥CT

I said "They" I didn't particularly name no one that dealt with this topic.

And sorry if I sounded rude in this topic, I don't always post positive.

Preppy all the way! xDI have nothing against dark people though.
I can tell by the avvie :) :p .

Dark, I think I used to be a prep, I can't believe it :blink: . I have been labled as emo by......4 people? so....yeah.

I'm about 99.5% Dark, The other 0.5%, I'm....well...I don't Know....Hyper o_O.

But My Favorite Colors are Black,Red,Teal,And Grey. (I might be Dying My hair. Either jet black with Blood Red Streaks (or Tips), or Blood Red with jet Black Streaks or tips)

I think i understand what preppy means.

Preppy=happy, right?

I'm peppy then. ;]

But i have nothing against Dark. =)

I'm neither :]

I'm the scary one with blue hair and too much eyeliner.

Eyeliner is win.

Apparently I'm a hippie goth <3

I really don't see how that works but heyy.

I am dark.

Mwuahahaha.....and EVIL!

I don't look dark, surpsingly. Bleach blonde hair thats curly, blue eyes....but I do wear black lipstick and dark eyeliner.

Ummm.....I guess that doesn't sound too evil, does it? BUT FEAR ME!

Have a pleasent day. Or not.

Well.. actually now I've thought of it.

I'm dark and happy.

I know it makes no sense, but I just AM. I'm at the age where I skip between styles.. So somehow I managed to be dark and happy/hyper and bubbly in one day.

Actually, I think I act hyper/bubbly/happy when I'm with loads of people and I act dark when I'm with my mates only.

My favourite colors are black, brown, gold, silver, red, navy blue and electric blue.

I get told off like crazy in Geography when I colored in my Compass Rose.... black brown and green. Twasnt proper.

vIvIsTeR.x.X.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back