darn e-mails

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
i use to play an online rpg called furcadia but i dont play anymore but i still get these "password conferm" emails. the only reason i get them is because i made a new furcadia character but i never confermed my password, and i sent them an email saying that i would like them to stop sending me emails but they still dont stop sending me emails! AHHHH to many emails!... ok ive said "email" way too many times!... anyway... what could i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone could be trying to register with your email... Don't confirm anything - just delete them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone could be trying to register with your email... Don't confirm anything - just delete them.
no cuz the email tells me to conferm the password to my character and my character has a specific name and if someone else tried to regester with my email it would come up as the name of a different character... but i keep sending them email telling them to stop but they just keep pooring in!!!!!!!

FINNALY!!!!!! I got an appology Email saying that they were sorry for sending so many Emails!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i guess i can close this topic!

no spam please
Yeah, gotta agree...

No advertising is allowed on the Forums.

Instead, try putting stuff like that in your signature. :D

About time, eh?

When you sign up for something, for example, Piczo, they tend to give you about a million junk e-mails.

Sooo anoyying. :D

There's nothing to really do but keep on deletin'...

-Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back