Darn!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
When I talk to some people I can't look them straight in the eye! Like if it's my very old friends friends or someone I talked to for a while, I have no problem talking to them.

But when I talk to other people I can't nervous, and sometimes I talk to much, I make no sense, and jumble up words, and they more look at you!! :(

Any ideas? I try to think of things that make me mad to not get nervous, and try to think of funny things.... =\

Like I keep on straighting up my clothes, shoes, face, everything! I just wanna leave from talking to them. :(

Thanks in advance.

I'm always like that...I can't look anybody in the eye.

Part of it's because I'm very paranoid that they can read my thoughts like that but yeah >.<

I do that same.... I sometimes look them in the eye then look at other things then keep doing that. xD

Try to think of them as a very old friend. I don't really think that will work out the best though. :-x

Last edited by a moderator:
:( ... I do that and it eventually fades away in a second, I got so nervous it flies right out of my mind... Thanks for the comments..

Oh my gosh me too! It's so annoying! I felt so stupid because I was at this class at camp and later this girl came up to me and complimented me on what I had said and I just totaly flipped out and couldn't talk right. :X

Usually don't you always look directly in peoples eyes constantly because sometimes it's seems like intimidation. When I talk to people I do look at them but then look around also lol.

I know! Especially if you're crying infront of people, your voice gets all weak. Or if it's your crush, your eyes get all sparkly, or you lose your train of thought. Ugh!

This year I'm going to a new school with new kids, and I'm so scared! Everyone wants to be popular, and I'm not popular at all... ;) And everybody's making fun of me since I haven't had a boyfriend yet.

All you have to do is relax. Don't get nervous because there is nothing to be nervous about. Just tell yourself to relax and that nothing can happen. :) And talk about things you are comfortable about. Or, another trick is to practice what you're going to say before you say it. This can help you feel less paranoid about scrambling up the words and making a complete fool of yourself. :lol: And if that does happen, sometimes you just gotta learn to laugh at yourself sometimes so that you and the person your talking to can have a good laugh. :D That might even make you feel a little better about talking to them. And for the looking them in the eye part, just work on that little by little. You'll get it eventually. Good luck. ;)

I can't look people in the eye when I talk either. It's probably because I'm shy. My sister makes me look her in the eye, when I'm looking at her feet or her head o_O'
//TP
I usually have no problem talking to my brother, mom, dad, and some cousins..

I guess some people look to cool for me, and I tend to stumble. Are you older than your sister?

i can't look at people i'me not used to in the eye or else my eye starts twitching slightly and i make what looks like a mad face. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back