Dating Place Questions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joopi

Reaction score
So what all does eveybody know about the dating place. I went there, got a chamametchi the first time. denied. and now all i get is the female oldie. and i got really annoyed and married her. :p and anyways how long will it take before we have a child. and will it be a gripatchi?/male oldies child. and do i have to be an oldie too before we mate? (ima kuromametchi) k thanks :lol:

Thats what happened to me i have a Chamametchi and i went to he dating place i deniened the first 2 then an oldie kept coming up and so i made her marry him. and i dont know when there gunna have an egg

It takes 2 days after it gets married to have a baby, then they stay for another 2 days till they leave. :D

~SMG~ ;)

YAY they had a baby this morning. i cant tell if its a boy or girl yet. so. and when is it going to change into a toddler? it hasnt yet.

It won't start changing until they leave. I think the boy's bodies are black with a beak and the girls just white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back