Dating Show Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
I am trying to mate my Tama with a specific set of characters. I've tried the dating show a few times and now the matchmaker is sleeping. How long does it take for her to wake up?

You can only use the Dating Show 3 times a day.

When the matchmaker is sleeping, set the time to 6:59 am and wait for a minute, then once they wake up, use the Dating show again.

Use this method until you'll find the one right for your Tamagotchi.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

You can only use the Dating Show 3 times a day.
When the matchmaker is sleeping, set the time to 6:59 am and wait for a minute, then once they wake up, use the Dating show again.

Use this method until you'll find the one right for your Tamagotchi.

HOPE THIS HELPS.
I don't know if you know this or not but once you have used your 3 turns with the match maker... just make it go to sleep (it can be anytime s long as its asleep) and then wake it up and you can go ito the datig show again it save like amost a whole minute... :)

You can only go on the dating show 3 times a day. The matchmaker will be sleeping when you went on the dating show 3 times. She won't wake up until the next day.

You can only go on the dating show 3 times a day. The matchmaker will be sleeping when you went on the dating show 3 times. She won't wake up until the next day.
She will wake upif you put her to sleep though

You can only use the dating show 3 times and then the matchmaker will go to sleep indicating that you have used up all your 3 chances. but there is a trick to get another 3 chances of matchmaking...

STEPS:

1. SET YOUR TIME TO WHEN YOUR TAMAS ARE ASLEEP *ANY TIME*

2. SET THE TIME BACK TO WHEN YOUR TAMAS ARE AWAKE *ANY TIME*

You should then be able to get another 3 chances of matchmaking.

As far as I know, this cheat can be use for unlimited times.

hope i helped!!

~Belgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back