dating show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as ur tama is an adult wait 2 days then click dating channel pick the one u want to get married she will show u some tamas pick yes or no then they will be marriad and have kids hope this helps :D

Make sure it was exactly 48 hours since your tamas evolve. Plus, if your used it 3 times the matchmaker will fall asleep. If you want to use the dating show again wait until the next day or change the time to any time your tama is sleeping and change it to any time your tama is awake.

When your Tama evovles into an adult, wait 48 hours. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait! Then, scroll down to the TV icon, select it, then scroll down to "Dating Show". The matchmaker (or her substitute..what's her name?) will show up, and show you a character. Then, you will get the option of marrying or canceling. You can do it three times a day, then wait 24 hours. If you don't want to wait, just set the time to 6:59 AM,wait one minute, then try again. By the way, if the matchmaker doesn't show up, and her sub. offers you a jeweltchi, and you marry her or him, you will get a space family (well, i'm pretty sure!).Good luck!

If you wait 48+ hours. You can access the dating show.

For using it, when you go ON the dating show, you can select which Tama to be married.

Then, when the matchmaker gives you a partner, you can accept it or decline it.

Be careful though, if you exit three times, you can't do it unless you wait another 24 hours.

Hey guess what?! :lol: One afternoon when i came back from school, i used dating show and 2 times they showed me that sweet tama with the music note on her head. And then know what? (i really didn't expect this BUT, i kept on clicking on dating show 2-3 times and at 5 something, i tried dating show for the 3rd time and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept on thinking i was dreaming but, i used dating show 6 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i don't know whether u believe me) but if i could swear (wich i can't)I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back