Dating Show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMame

Reaction score
My Version 5 evolved at about 8:30pm on the 29th, and I still can't go on the dating show. I was just wondering how long you are supposed to wait before you are allowed to.

I personally don't have a V5 but from what I've read by doing a little search on this site, the more often you use the Travel Show, the less likely you'll be able to access the Dating Show. Also, as it's only been one day or so since your Tamagotchi has evolved into an adult, I would wait at least a couple more days. You may find THIS topic helpful. Good luck! :)

You have to wait 3 days after your tamagotchis turn into adults for them to be able to access the dating show. :)

Oh. I never use the travel show, because I have no school. I guess I'll wait til tomorrow to try again. Thanks ^_^

It is random how long you have to wait before you can go to the Dating Place. Once I had to wait 1 day, another time I had to wait a month.

it isnt random. In my experience its 48 hours after the evolution into an adult.

kitkitchilover, you dont. The V5 does not have the age installed in the V5. Everyone the right time is 3 days after evolving into an adult. Dolphin girl, you could had made youself wait a month, or your lieing, but it IS 3 days. Trust me, im on gen 4 on my V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back