Davey + Faith = 4 Hearts and true love.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamafanaticforever

Reaction score
Davey + Faith are in love. they are wonderful. they're supposed ot be asleep right ow, but they're not. i think it's the excitement. they fell in love today, three this afternoon, and tomorow they will be married and have kids. i think they can feel the anticipation in their instincts. maybe tonight i won't be bale to sleep either. i wish them the best thpugh, my cute little tamagotchi's. this is my first time with tama's that are in love and i'm not sure what to do or what is happening, but the other members assure me that i just keep on connecting them and they will take care of it themselves. i hope so. i keep on coonecting them hoping it will happen tonight, because it will be awkward looking after two babies at school, but alas, the tamagotchi's know it is not their time yet and simply kiss and exchange gifts, and yet the excitment keeps them from sleep. how i wish i was them awaiting my first child, but i can only be the proud owner, beaming over my strong healthy pets who seem happier and more in love then any human couple in the world. it will all turn out for the best, i can just feel it.

well, should head off, lots of love,

:lol: :lol: tamafanaticforever :lol: :D

Davey + Faith just had their first babbies!!! i can't say much more then that because it just happened so it does not show their stats yet. but they're dark, so i think that means they're boys. oh they're so beautiful! i know this is what they were looking forward too, this is the reason the three of us couldn't sleep last night, us waiting for this miracle to take place. i can't imagaine something this perfect happening and i can't imagine why more people wouldn't want tmagaotchi's and go through this wonderful process, the process of life! i'm ranting, please forgive me, i've never had 2nd generation tamagotchi's and the miracle of it still awes me. they did it on their own. they fell in love and they reproduced, and they're trusting me with the care of their children. i find it so hard to believe, so mind blowing beautiful that it awes me beyond words, and i promise them that i will take such good care of their children. such good care. and i should probably go now, and look after the babbies because they're very vulenerable when they're young, even thought the parents haven't left yet i still like to check a few times a minute to be absolultly certain their okay. i will update as soon as i can.

thankyou everyone so much for helping me through this, but mostly, thankyou shadowprincess238, your my bestest best friend and you helped me through all the hard times, and all the rediculous stress spurred questions i asked you, thank you for your patience, thank you for believeing in me and i will always believe in you.

have a good night everyone,

Davey + Faith say goodnight,

:) :D tamafanticforever :D :D

Davey + Faith have moved on. I can't believe it, it happened so fast, they weren't even here a week. One moment my Hanatchi's were on the screen with their baby boy's clutching onto their tails. The next, the boy's are in bed, alone. They were gone, i didn't even get a chance to say goodbye... Davey + Faith were the nicest most loyal tamagotchi's i ever had the pleasure of knowing, and it shatters my heart that they were taken away. But at the same time i was very fortuantute to receive their beautiful children and i promise you, my friends, wherever you are, i will always be there for your children, i promise.

:wacko: :) tamafanaticforever :D B)

I got my third Tamagotchi, Sally, yesterday. Sally is a beautiful girl Tamagotchi that is Yellow with coloured starts. she is a toddler, and she's a Tamatchi. Jack + Sally are best friends and i can't wait until she grows up and they fall in love!

yay! also, Jade evolved into hinotamatchi! he's sooo cute!

think that's it,

:furawatchi: :ph34r: tamafanaticforever ;) :p

Latest posts

Back