DAVID COOK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*comes over to miley and keeps crying with her* WAAAAHHHH!!!!! THIS IS SO SAD!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY1!!!???? DAVID A. SHOULDA WON!!! HES CUTE, AND A GOOD SINGER!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
why, why, WHY?!?!?!? :angry: :( :angry: :(

*joins nicki in cryin harder*

And Emmatutu, I'll prove why I hate David Cook. I hate him because he couldn't sing. He sounds like a dead cat when he's trying to reach the high notes. I don't JUST like Archie because I like disney. :angry: I like Archie because he was talented. Lovely Swan is right. Archie is way more talented than Cook. Proof enough for you?

I'll prove why I hate David Cook. I hate him because he couldn't sing. He sounds like a dead cat when he's trying to reach the high notes. I don't JUST like Archie because I like disney. :angry:
silly goose =D

[x]

his voice. his looks. his caring-ness. you can't hate someone like that =]

i've been told i sing horribly and try to hit notes i can't. do you hate me? juuuusst wondering...

david a. could not sing. i don't hate him. it's not cook's fault he won. don't take it out on him. take it out on america. write a letter to our dear mister president, maybe?

EDIT: i just notices simon's face in the pic xD clearly, even simon loves him. know why? he's spectacular!! the only reason i like that song "dare you to move" is because i first heard it from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked David Archuleta better. He was cute and had a better voice. I don't hate David Cook, but Archuleta should have won.

Uhhh what I meant by proof was how can you show me he sounds like a dead cat. Because I think he's an excellent singer, show me, show me why he's not. And the disney thing- I didn't mean you only like him because he sounds like a disney singer.
If David Archuleta was a disney singer, I would seriously laugh. Disney singers are supposed to be bad- like Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers and the HSM cast. David Archuleta had talent. He was a good singer, just boring.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Oh Gosh! David Cook is So funny!!!

P.S I think I was having seizures when he won ^_^

[SIZE=7pt]^ Laughs.[/SIZE]

I did want David Archuleta to win, because I thought that he had alot of talent, especially being as young as he is. And he's cute. But he was always so nervous, awkward, and it looked to me as if he was trying to swallow tears everytime that he was on stage.

David Cook was good in my opinion. He was emotional when he won. He did deserve it. :)

Lots of young girls were definetely gawking over David Cook.

I don't really get that. To me, he just looks like a normal guy that hasn't shaved in a while. :|

Uhhh what I meant by proof was how can you show me he sounds like a dead cat. Because I think he's an excellent singer, show me, show me why he's not. And the disney thing- I didn't mean you only like him because he sounds like a disney singer.
How can I prove that he's a TERRIBLE singer? :D :eek: :p I think he is, but you don't, so it's clearly impossible to make you think that he's an awful singer.

I hate David Cook cause he's ugly, has no talent, and can't sing. >.< David Archuleta was cute, young, and had a wonderful voice. He deserved to win!! >.<

And no, Blue Slip, I don't hate you. xD You're the silly one if you think that I hate you. xD And I live in Canada, so George Bush is not our president. xD Our prime minister is Steven Harper, if you didn't know. x]

[SIZE=7pt]^ Laughs.[/SIZE]
I did want David Archuleta to win, because I thought that he had alot of talent, especially being as young as he is. And he's cute. But he was always so nervous, awkward, and it looked to me as if he was trying to swallow tears everytime that he was on stage.

David Cook was good in my opinion. He was emotional when he won. He did deserve it. :D

Lots of young girls were definetely gawking over David Cook.

I don't really get that. To me, he just looks like a normal guy that hasn't shaved in a while. :|
Agreed 100% (except the David Cook deserved to win part >.<)

I only watched the season finale, I'm getting sick of AI. I really don't think It's a big deal, my mom was convinced David Archuleta was going to win. She told me young girl's were voting for him like crazy, and he was a major heartthrob for a tween's.

Though I guess she liked Cook better, who ended up winning. Which some people think is biased, cuz of Cook's look's?

I'm confused, who's going gaga, over who?

And I live in Canada, so George Bush is not our president. xD Our prime minister is Steven Harper, if you didn't know. x]
how would writing to Steven Harper resolve your david cook crisis? but the president would help better, 'yknow, american idol. i still don't get why you hate him, you don't even know him.

I loved them both. <3 Archie is adorableee... But Cook is hott. Cook can sing the classic rock and roll songs, while Archie can only sing the old timey John Lenon kind of songs. To be able to like one of them, you have to like that certain type of music that they can sing.

I love them both and Cook deserved what he got, but Archie got a record deal with someone else. I just can't remember who with.

[♥♥Baileyy.♥♥]

I still don't get why you hate him, you don't even know him.
Yeah.... But i get the idea that David Cook is a nice guy. *Turns from the David A. fans who look like they want to kill me*

If you watch

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png video, you'll see why.
Please watch the video, (both Cook and Archuleta fans)

Latest posts

Back