David er David?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who cares about your "cookie" but i voted for archie. he's my davie baby.... i hate david cook.. and i luv david archuleta ;)
Please respect other's opinions. We get it. You like the younger David. But any further disrespect and there will be consequences. Thanks.

That also goes for anyone else.

David Cook is (I think) SO many levels above the rest.

I'm really surprised he hasnt been "discovered" by a major record label bfore idol.

PS: David Cook has had a total of !!8!! independantly made albums out before Idol with former bands:

Axium

Midwest Kings

David also maade his own solo album called "Analog Heart"

Last edited by a moderator:
David Archuleta all teh way!!! :mimitchi:
He's the best!!! xD But David Cook, he just CAN NOT sing. David Archuleta though, he's awesome. :mimitchi: (I normally don't watch American Idol but I don't have cable TV anymore and American Idol was one of the only channels I have. I'll be getting cable TV back near the end of June)
you go grl!!!!! woot woot. your my kind of grl...lol

David A. sings ballads.

David C. sings rock.

I prefer rock.

David A.

reminds me of

gummy bears.

Lol.

David C.

is bringing

sexy back.

(You bet he is!)

So we have our idol Cookie.

Don't worry Archie fans, he'll go far also.

But in the meantime....

[SIZE=11pt]WOOO GO COOKIE!!!! BRING SEXY BACK BABY!!!!!! WORK IT ON THE CAT WALK!!! SING AT MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! KISS ME GOODNIGHT!!!!![/SIZE]

Uh..... Sorry bout that, uh...., akward moment....

~wuggy

I voted [twice] for Cookie, because, like, he is fawesomer and I like his music style better.

Archie is still very good at singing, but he has a really old crusty style of music. I just couldn't really imagine him on the radio, along with all the other popstars.

And Cookie's smexier :] Heheh

Latest posts

Back